Dilemma!

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
I've just emailed the Customer Service for some advice, as I need some help this evening!! I was a BMI of just over 25 when I started on Wednesday and have been eating four packs - well I weighed in at 10st 8lbs this morning, a loss of 9lb already! I know that this is glycogen, but I don't want to lose weight too fast. I'm now a BMI of 23.49 I think it said on the BMI calculator. I thought I'd lose a lot less, seeing as though I'm not so heavy as I was first time round going into ketosis. :eek:

I'm so tempted to eat some low cal/carb stuff, but don't know if this is because I'm on day 3 and it's the weekend. I don't know if this is me trying to look after myself and lose weight healthily or just an excuse to eat something.

I am a bit tempted to use the packs in the week during the day, and then have a small meal, and relax a little at the weekends. Only thing is that I imagine this would be really hard, as I wouldn't be in ketosis!

I am fighting with myself right now!!

I also noticed some hair on my desk today - now that hasn't happened since the end of LL but I can't imagine that it has anything to do with the diet as it's surely to early for this to happen if I was going to shed hair??

Help!! I never once ate anything that I shouldn't in 5 months of LL, and that is putting me off breaking the diet this time, but don't know what to do for the best??

Hi
Like I said when you first asked about Exante, I would do the working solution if I were you, have your 4 packs and a 400 cal meal (what you can eat is listed in one of the little booklets you get with the packs) and see how you go with that, quite a few on here lost weight that way and it is not as hard going as total solution. You should stay in ketosis as you are not on carbs. Stay off the wine though as it can be dangerous in ketosis.
Don't see how the hair loss can be anything to do with the diet as you say it is too early in the process for it to be affecting you that way.
B xx

Hi Poppy, the hair thing is normal, your body/head does not shed while in ketosis so as you are ending the diet or nearing the end you will start to shed all the hair that you normally would. First time i saw it i thought i was going bald - but since i have started re-introducing food it had stopped. Good luck with Exanta its really great, i did Total Solutions on 3 packs a day for 4 months and it worked really well for me, but you must do what is right for you and if you want/need the food than you should have it. Have a great weekend. Take care Em xxx

Hi Poppy
just read your other post about using the flexibility of Exante to have an appropriate meal a day - sounds like the right solution for you. As you say, it will get you there, and I think your body will thank you for it. Good luck.
x

Back