Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

Hey hunny I've been reading your posts and you're doing so well. You can do this you know you can so chin up!! Wipe the slate clean and do what you did last week- I'll look forward to seeing the results ! :)

Sounds like a great decision, you sound well & truly focused again.

Now remember... no sneaky looking at those scales... keep off them til your wi ;)

Hey,

Well should have been my weigh in today but as mentioned in previous posts, I am starting fresh so today is my first full day back counting points and using WW online, done very well so far:

Oat so simple and milk 3pts

4 Ryvitas with Lime flavoured Tuna - 3.5pts
4 fishfingers and a pack of macaroni pasta&sauce - 12pts
Packet of Crisps- 3pts

I am left with 8.5 for tea, I think im going to have tomato and mascarpone pasta when hubby gets in at 8.30pm

Pasta overload today but I am waiting on delivery from asda tomorrw, I have had to scrape together my meals today lol x

Hey dinka! .. sounds like your back on track :) ... Have a good week hun xx

Glad the re-start went well Dinka x

Day 2 today, stuck to points again very pleased, got a difficult week coming up so dont know if I am going to have much of a loss as I have a family meal on friday, family party on saturday and a day in blackpool with james on sunday!

So monday weigh in could be fun! I am going to try to stick as close to my 30pts as possible x

Is the meal out on friday or at someones house? You can always ask for a smaller portion if its at home.

if the party is buffet food, then just try and make healthy choices, or try and have two smaller low point meals before you go if its going to be on the evening. If you do end up eating more than you think you should have, you can aim on sunday to walk instead of taking the trams along the promenade, and if its nice enough for an ice cream, just share one instead of having one each :)

you know you can do it because you did so well last first week :p there are always going to be times when you're going out, but you can plan ahead and save yourself so dont worry :) we're all behind you! make sure you let us know how you get on.

also, are you in Newcastle as in Newcastle-upon-tyne? if so we should totally meet up for a skinny latte! :p (or a diet coke in my case as I dont drink hot drinks lol :D)

Hi all,

Sooo sorry ive been neglecting my diary, basically i havnt been counting points over the weekend so have shamefully not been near minimins as I felt like a hypocrite if thats the way to spell it!

Well its weigh in tonight, to be honest I havnt been too bad and would be shocked if I had gained more than 1-2lbs.

I even contemplated going back to cambridge, once again im being impatient because weight isnt whizzing off like it did on CD.

If anyone is reading this who doesnt know my restart history on WW, basically I lost 10lbs my first week, went on holiday and gained that back!! Shocking I know and im really gutted about it.

Anyway today is the next weigh in and ive had a really busy weekend, family meal friday, party saturday and another family sunday dinner yesterday so its been a busy one!!

Wish me luck on the scales, im back on track!!!

Good luck tonight and for the next week. TBH, you know you can lose weight on WW because you had an amazing week on week 1, you just need to learn not to sabotage at the end of the week (I know that's not as easy as it sounds).

Here's to a good week for you next week x

good luck for your weigh in. Like Karen said you know you can do it so keep your head up and keep going! xxx

Well considering my diabolical weekend ive done pretty good!! 3.5lbs off!

Yey!! This time it is staying off, not quite my first week of 10lbs off but at least its off and im not gonna put it back on like the 10lbs.

I wanna do another 3.5 this week to get my half stone next week, woo hoo i finally feel back on track xx

brilliant!! thats you back!! Just remember this feeling and how good it feels to lose!! :) Well done !!!

Back