Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Very much like the patterning on the Andorra Bra (Added to Target Shopping List!)

Your Next W.I will be immense with all those SEx days and exercise BUT don't fall below target!! :)) xx

Hannah it's so fab there! I don't know if you've ever been but it's certainly worth a visit, especially after losing weight. The ladies there are really lovely and it's not at all embarrassing.

I don't think I need to worry about falling below target just yet! My scales are a bit all over the place (all 3 sets :rolleyes:) so I tend to err on the side of caution.

Trouble is, I can't get out of the SW regime...and I feel left out if I don't post my food and do what you're all doing on here! :sigh: And it won't hurt if I lose some more...I might even lower my target to 10st. Knowing my luck I'll put 3lbs on lol!

. . . And the amazing even strange thing is that they are in a size 30FF :confused: I have no idea how that works but they certainly feel very comfy!
Now that is a serious pair of boobies!!!

I sort of had the reverse experience when I put my weight on! I was wearing a 36B or C and felt okay'ish although the back never sat quite right and I had achy shoulders all the time. So I went to our local department store (actually the local co-op but organised just like John Lewis) and they had the two most amazing old biddies (seriously - they both must have been almost 70) in the bra department. One had trained at the Queen's bustiers in London! They also didn't need, or believe in, measuring and just told me to "strip" in a very straight forward manner so they could both have a look.

As soon as I got my t-shirt off they both just stood there and almost in unison said "Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear. How long have you been wearing a bra about 3 cup and 2 back sizes too small?"

I came out with about 6 new bras in 40DD and have never had a days shoulder ache since!

P.S. Can someone pick Steve up off the floor please!!! :8855:
I think it might also need someone to put his jaw back into place after it hitting the floor before the rest of his body!

Pommette said:
Now that is a serious pair of boobies!!!

I sort of had the reverse experience when I put my weight on! I was wearing a 36B or C and felt okay'ish although the back never sat quite right and I had achy shoulders all the time. So I went to our local department store (actually the local co-op but organised just like John Lewis) and they had the two most amazing old biddies (seriously - they both must have been almost 70) in the bra department. One had trained at the Queen's bustiers in London! They also didn't need, or believe in, measuring and just told me to "strip" in a very straight forward manner so they could both have a look.

As soon as I got my t-shirt off they both just stood there and almost in unison said "Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear. How long have you been wearing a bra about 3 cup and 2 back sizes too small?"

I came out with about 6 new bras in 40DD and have never had a days shoulder ache since!

I think it might also need someone to put his jaw back into place after it hitting the floor before the rest of his body!

Oh Bev...

That last sentence of yours has to be the singularly most funny comment I've ever seen on here!!! I swear I've read it several times and each time I've still pmsl!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Love your story about the 2 old gals! But they knew their stuff didn't they? I bet there are thousands of women going around in ill fitting bras...goodness knows what health problems can arise because of it. Amazing how your bad back was cured just like that. I really want to take Vicki to Bravissimo soon...she has terrible problems getting bras to fit as she's very tiny but with big boobs. When she was measured at Debenhams they only had 1 bra in the whole shop that was supposedly her size! I don't think she'll have that problem at Bravissimo.

And of course once you've got your size right, its easy to order from the website.

I think their sizes must be fairly generous as the thongs I tried on nearly fell straight off again so I ended up getting size 10's!!! :)

Hmmm...might have to put a piccy of those on here just for the kudos lol!

I should be going to sleep really cos sis Sarah will tell me off again in the morning for being up late! But I'm not quite sleepy enough yet! ;)

I should be going to sleep really cos sis Sarah will tell me off again in the morning for being up late! But I'm not quite sleepy enough yet! ;)
I know the feeling. 03:00 here and I'm still wide awake. Hubby sat opposite me writing his Daily Telegraph blog and he's as awake as me too, which is most unusual. He's normally fast asleep by 01:00 at the latest.

But I'm off to bed now - too cold sitting out here on the patio so I'm going to curl up in bed with my book!

Nightie byes.

PS So glad I made you laugh! Laughter really is the best medicine!

You're not wrong there xx

Nite nite Bev x

Love to hubbs x

Well sadly i can't see photos at work but so pleased you had fun. I got measured last week in fact but I was pretty much the same as I thought I was. It does change slightly depending on the style of the bra, but I have to agree that it is worth getting good underwear because they do make a difference on how you look. It also makes me feel good if I know I'm wearing nice underwear - ficcle maybe but it makes me smile. Bf on the other hand doesnt see the need for it apparently ;) !!

What you up to today? fun day planned? x

Hi Penny,

Not sure what we're up to today. I know Gwyns going to a church meeting this morning but other than that we don't have any plans. I quite fancy going for a walk with suki...there's a lake quite near us that I've never been round...so might do that.
Back to work tomorrow...pooh!

I've never been properly fitted, cos I don't have much to fit, lol. Might be inspired to now tho, just worried they will tell me I'm an AA or something lol Would of course be nice to have some new things before bf comes back... ;) xx

Hellooooooooooooooo

Well I have some time today to catch up and boy did I miss alot. Suki sounds and looks absolutely adorable! and swit swooooo those bra's are lovely! I don't know if there are Bravissimo stores near me but I do get the catalogue (do you think they would send a woman in the post with my catalogue next time just so she can measure me?)

Oh and uh hum (thats me clearing my throat) ff? You make sure you don't have someones eye out with them ok?! ;)

Glad to read you are still doing so well and sorry it took me so long to get back here x

Mini Mum said:
Hellooooooooooooooo

Well I have some time today to catch up and boy did I miss alot. Suki sounds and looks absolutely adorable! and swit swooooo those bra's are lovely! I don't know if there are Bravissimo stores near me but I do get the catalogue (do you think they would send a woman in the post with my catalogue next time just so she can measure me?)

Oh and uh hum (thats me clearing my throat) ff? You make sure you don't have someones eye out with them ok?! ;)

Glad to read you are still doing so well and sorry it took me so long to get back here x

Yay Michelle!!!

Now you're here don't u dare go disappearing again lol!

Hope the new business is going really well for u hunni xx

As for the ff's...not much chance of anyone's eyes being poke out...not unless they happen to be in the vicinity of my knees lol!!! ;)

Mini Mum said:
Oh and also... Here is a recent pic of Daisy that I thought you might like to see :) It makes me smile everytime :D

OMG! What a fabulous photo!

How gorgeous is she???

And hasn't she got big!

She looks the absolute picture of health and fun! Xx

Yay Michelle!!!

Now you're here don't u dare go disappearing again lol!

Hope the new business is going really well for u hunni xx

As for the ff's...not much chance of anyone's eyes being poke out...not unless they happen to be in the vicinity of my knees lol!!! ;)

I just said on someone elses diary that it has been manic for me lately and when I do come on here it is so difficult to catch up with everyone and I won't just comment on one persons board as I don't want someone else thinking

"Oh look she commented on theirs and she hasn't been on mine!"

So I have a few hrs spare this morning and I am going to catch up on the boards :D

The business is absolutely manic but that is all good :D I am officially self employed now so all of my focus has been setting it up but now it is running smoothly *fingers crossed

OMG! What a fabulous photo!

How gorgeous is she???

And hasn't she got big!

She looks the absolute picture of health and fun! Xx

She is massive now. I can't seem to tire her out either! We went for a 6 mile walk the other day and she was still pulling me and wanted to play when she got home...

Hi Dawn!

Sounds like youve had a bit of a tough time! :0/... in all honesty i think you've coped brilliantly!!

Well done on starting back and I wish you all the success! Im still fairly new starting back at sw my first shot at it to be honest i didnt understand much :0/

Sorry to hear about your Dad having to go into hospital and I hope all is ok! And dont be sorry to rant on everyone needs an outlet!!

Hope all is well and wishing you the best! x

OMG Michelle! Suki can last about 20 minutes! I'm going to take her out in a min for a bit longer and see what happens!

You mustn't worry about keeping up with all the diaries here...especially mine! Otherwise its gonna become a chore to come on the site rather than a pleasure :(

Keep us up to date by posting on yours...and we'll just come to you! Much easier and quicker, and everyones happy! Xx

Really sorry!!

Im a newbie havent quite figured this forum out! :0/ Sorry again and well done for hitting target! x

But it was YOUR idea!!! :)
SHHHH!
Ok, it's 8.30 in the morning, and you posted 6 hours ago.

???????
She won't leave me alone - 24/7 2.30am is 9.30pm in Florida. You see what I mean?
Gosh it has taken me ages to read all I have missed in the last 2 weeks................

Now what's this about a meet ?? :airplane:There are planes from Spain you know or is it that my daughters and son do not want mumsie to see what they get up to ??:D

hugs :bighug:
Mumsie!

Hey! I vote for a weekend in Spain - Mini-mins on tour !!

Do I have any seconders?:cool:
Hi Dawn!

Sounds like youve had a bit of a tough time! :0/... in all honesty i think you've coped brilliantly!!

Well done on starting back and I wish you all the success! Im still fairly new starting back at sw my first shot at it to be honest i didnt understand much :0/

Sorry to hear about your Dad having to go into hospital and I hope all is ok! And dont be sorry to rant on everyone needs an outlet!!

Hope all is well and wishing you the best! x

Waheeeeyyy!

Haway hinny, y'alreet?

County Durham = God's little acre :D

PS Dawnie, I never read your bra-fitting details. It's not as though I haven't already got a zillion pics of you in various, ahem, poses is it now?

Mumsie!

Hey! I vote for a weekend in Spain - Mini-mins on tour !!

Do I have any seconders?:cool:

WELL!!!!!?????

Though I am so ready for a break in good old England, well Britain actually, and there is always a bed for me at auntie Gills.

Just popped in to say Good morning to my *nice* little girl.

I have just spent an exhausting half hour reading your not so *nice*, spinach eating sisters diary and to be honest with you I am now absolutely worn out lol :D

Have a lovely day Dawn...........catch you later :bighug:

Back