Dippys diary take 2 (after wedding)

Your food looks soooooo yummy!

So yesterday was terrible food wise. Ddnt av time to eat :(

Bt for all I did get to eat I clocked up 20 syns. Prob more actuli.

Well I only av today and 2moro to go for 2moro nights weigh in so trying to hav very few syns.

I would like to try a red day today. Iv nevrr folllowed any other just stuck with extra easy so not sure how it works. Gna read up now :) xx

Today is much more organised!

Sunday 18th aug.

Brunch: lmc red onion sausages, smash potato cakes, fried egg, bacon and beans.

1376825496598.jpg

Off to kickboxing for 1 hour soon.

Snack after will be banana, strawberries and a yogurt.

Dinner will b sw kfc chicken with sweet potato, salad. 1 syn mayo and hxa cheese.

Last edited:
New week! 1.5lb off at wi.

Mon 19th aug.

Breakie: hxb weetabix oaty bar. Tea and milk 1 syn.

Mid morn: banana.

Lunch: salad with ham and cous cous. Yogurt and a pear. Diet coke.

Dinner: home made burgers stuffed with hxa cheese. Baby boiled pots and cabbage n leeks. Followed by a big bowl of strawberries.

1376940445018.jpg

Tues 20th aug:

Breakie: hxb weetabix oaty bar and tea with milk 1 syn.

More tea mid morn with milk 1 syn.

Lunch: ham salad with cous cous, boiled egg and pickled onions. And a pear. Had yog and strawberries but was stuffed!

Ate strawberries mid afternoon.

Dinner: chicken mug shot with fried cabbage and leeks and bacon. Random I know bt was in a rush.

Off to cinema tonight armed with space raders 3 syns and a box of mikados. Shall allow for 20 at 10 syns. That will be my 15 syns for today.

Made a big pot of 12 speed soup aftr wrk too so if im hungry after cinema I shall sample it. It smelt lovli! Xx

So today wasa disaster!

Morning went grand all as planned. Then power cut in work meant I cudnt heat my soup. Boss went and got sandwichez from the shop for every1. Mine was egg and onion on brown bread. Gna allow 20 syns.

Then dinner went grand but my coleslaw was off so sent hubby to shop for xtra low fat coleslaw... he comes back with full fat creamy coleslaw. 1 tbsp. Gna allow 7 syns.

So 28 syns today :(

Prob av a hot choc later.

60/105!!

Just needa cut back next few days now and pray xxx

today is going to be a very superfree day. trying my best now to un do yesterdays badness :(

breakie: orange, banana, Weetabix bar (hxb) and tea with milk 1 syn.

mid morn: another orange

lunch is random : cous cous with leftover sav rice mixed in, chicken, broccoli, cauli, carrots and mushy peas mixed with curry powder. smells yum, looks terrible lol. followed by a pear and 2 x yogurts.

dinner will be: baby boiled potatoes covered in crispy bacon and cheese. with a salad and coleslaw. 5 syns for coleslaw.

6 syns so far.

Need a kick up the bum! This whole weekend was a big fatty mess. However I enioyed it and feel more motivated today to get back on it. Have 11 weeks of my countdown to go, only 1 night out planned in that time. Its only 11 weeks... gna try n be on it 100% in that time! No more excuses.

Weigh in tonight and im expexcting a gain :-/ but I know wher it has come from and its my own fault.

So here we go... clean slate today!

Monday 26th aug:

Breakie: 28g weetabix minis hxb. Tea with milk 1 syn. Banana, 2 x oranges.

Lunch: ham cous cous salad. Pear and yogurt.

Weigh in at 5.30.

Dinner will be a quick on. Pasta n sauce 1.5 syns. With added carrots, broc and cauli. Topped with bacon and hxa cheese.

Early night on the cards :)

Shocked! Lost half pound ttonight. 4 pound off in total. Gna b 100% this week and hopefully get my half stone next week.

Today went as planned.

Was starvin at dinner so had my pasta n sauce 1.5 syns with bacon, veg, hxa cheese and garlic roasted baby boiled potatoes. Huge and I ate it all. Yum.

1377547503572.jpg

The footie is on tonight so while hubby and daddy watch it I had a lovli night with the new mag and a wee bag of buttons.

1377547577107.jpg

Total of 7 syns today

My friend is joining group on wed so im cooking up so sw treats on fri night. Cannot wait!! Gna attempt the mini oreo cheese cakes.

Feeling happy right now :)

Last edited:
Tuesday 27th aug.

Breakie: orange, banana, weetabix bar hxb, tea with milk 1 syn.

Lunch: pasta with peas, sweetcorn and peppers. Bacon and mayo 2 syns. Sprinkled with garlic and paprika. Pear and yogurt. Diet coke.

Dinner: chips, lmc sausages and beans. Topped with hxa cheese. And 2 x fried eggs.

Off to cinema armed with bikers crisps 3 syns. And mini crunchie 4 syns.

10 syns today.

Last edited:
Wednesday 28th august.

Going to try for a diet coke free day as I feel im relyin on it a bit too much, makes me bloated and windy. And hungry :-/

Breakie: hopefully gona get up early and have sum scrambled egg/ omlette as im craving it. With herbal tea and an orange.

Mid morn: banana, tea with milk 1 syn. Hxb weetabix minis.

Lunch: pasta peas sweetcorn peppers, tikka turkey, mayo 2 syns and a yogurt.

Snack: weetabix bar 5 syns
Dinner: asda garlic and herb fish (2 x pieces for 1 syn) with chips and mushy peas. Veg on side with bbq sauce 1 syn.

10 syns.

So far this week 27 / 105

Last edited:
Back