Dippys diary take 2 (after wedding)

so the wee belly is terrible today and cant really stomach or think about food :(

ate a cereal bar in work cuz I was lacking in energy, choc chip brunch bar 8 syns. its came straight back out again (tmi I know)

have a mug shot in for lunch altho not sure if I will have it or not. and 2 oranges. I am being good and drinking lots and lots of water :) hopefully this will flush out the badness :-/

dinner will hopefully be turkey and bacon pasta with veg and hxa cheese and hxb home made garlic bread.

lets see.

So with being unwell and feelin sorry for myself and * week I have clocked up a few syns today :( here goes:

5 syns for 1 slice of toast with butter
8 syns for cereal bar
4 syns for a packet of onion ring crisps
12 syns for a twix.
And gona av 2 x Mikados just to even if up 1 syn
30 syns :(

O well I have made a healthy dinner.
Pasta, bacon , turkey, brocolli, cauli and carrots. Topped with hxa cheese and served with hxa ww roll (cheesey and garlicy)

Total disaster today! Just gona draw a line under it and start fresh 2moro. Tummy is healing so no more feelin sorry for myself. 100% from 2moro.

Plan this week... more water/juice and less diet coke.
And superfree with every meal.

Tuesday 10th sept:

Breakie: weetabix bar hxb, tea with milk 1 syn. Banana and 2 x kiwis. Pint of juice.

Lunch : mug shot and 2 x oranges.

Had 2 x more weetabix bars after lunch :( sufferin with lack of diet coke. So that was 9 syns. Reached for a toffee crisp first but ate them instead so kinda ok.

Dinner: sav rice with added veg (brocolli, cauli and carrots) with hxa cheese.

Taking 2 x 750ml bottles of water and NAS squash with me. To work too. DRANK THEM BOTH PLUS ANOTHER HALF SO 2 LITRES SO FAR :)

* week is a b**ch! Craving choc and sugar and crisps :( and so tired cold n bangin head. I want to be a man :( lol

Last edited:
Àaaàaaaahhhhhhhhh I need a kick up the a $$ :(

I need to plan better for * week.

Wednesday 11th sept

Breakie: 2 x kiwis, 1 slice of toast 1/2 hxb, cheese triangle (hxa)

Mid morn: tea with milk 1 syn. Other slice of hxb bread. 1 x cheese triangle hxa. Banana.

Lunch: savoury rice and an.apple.

dinner: pasta with hxa cheese sauce, ham and veg.

2moros plan.
Thurs 12th sept.

Breakie: 2 x pineapple fingers and tea with milk 1 syn.

Mid morn: weetabix bar hxb and tea with milk 1 syn.

Lunch: bbq turkey pieces with cous cous and spices. an apple and a mulerlight.

Dinner: spag bol with quorn. Chopped tomatoes, garlic, carrots, brocolli, cauli and mixed beans. Topped with hxa cheese.

Snack: mini crunchie 4.5 syns
Mikado 0.5 syns
Ginger nut 3 syns.

10 syns

Last edited:
Friday 13th sept

Breakie: tea with milk 1 syn. I slice of hxb toast with 1/2 el cheese triangle 0.5 syns and ham. 2 apples

Mid morn: banana. Other slice of hxb bread with other half of cheese triangle 0.5 syns with ham. Herbal tea.

Lunch: left over quorn spag bol with hxa cheese. Oranges.

Dinner: TBC as I will b going food shopping after work as the fridge/cupboards r basically bare :(

Fell off the sw wagon big style at wkend :( my own fault. Gave into my emotional eating habits. Very stressful day at work on friday and * week. So I ate everything I wasnt suppposed to eat (pate, toast, cheese, crisps, chocolate, cake, kfc, sausage rolls, lucozade...) the list goes on :( so weigh in tonight and I would say itl b a very big gain. So close to my half stone award I could kick myself. But iv had my blowout and now fully committed again. Only 6 weeks left of my countdown. Gna be 100% and see wat I can do :)

Monday 16th sept. NEW WEEK!

breakie: apple and tea with milk 1 syn.

Mid morn: weetabix bar hxb. Lemon tea.

Lunch: homemade pot and leek soup, yogurt and orange.

Weigh in at 5.30pm (eeeeekkkkk)

Dinner: sw chips bacon n fried eggs. Yum.

1 pound on at weigh in. :( xxx

Last edited:
Good luck with weigh in! Sometimes I think a gain is what we need after a bad week to give us the kick up the bum we need because I know for a fact when I've had a bad week and got away with it (maintain or loss) I feel like I can do it again but it doesn't work like that! Hope you haven't done too much damage though and as you say new week, fresh start :) x

Good luck with weigh in! Sometimes I think a gain is what we need after a bad week to give us the kick up the bum we need because I know for a fact when I've had a bad week and got away with it (maintain or loss) I feel like I can do it again but it doesn't work like that! Hope you haven't done too much damage though and as you say new week, fresh start :) x

thank you. I know il defo have a gain but as you say It will be a kick up the bum. my best friend is joining this week aswel so I am using her as my motivation. I will show her that the plan does work!! :) very nervous for weigh in :(

Today went to plan. Had 1 pound on at weigh in :( new start today. 5.5lb off so far. Will get that half stone nxt week!

Had 1 syn for tea.
4.5syns for bag of high fives.

Also done some bulk cooking to c me over the next few days. Made a breakfast quiche. And some roasted veg cous cous.

Tomorrows plan:

Tues 17th sept.

Breakie: breakfast quiche with beans. Tea with milk 1 syn.

Mid morn: apple

Lunch: roasted veg cous cous (peppers, green beans, carrots, brocolli, cauli) with either ham or tuna. Will c wat I fancy in the morn :-/ and a yogurt.

Mid afternoon: orange.

Dinner: turkey nuggets, mash n mushy peas.

Stuck to plan 100% today. Decided on tuna to go with lunch... it was devine. Every1 in the office wer complementing me on how good it smelt :) also had a snack before zumba as didnt want to eat my big dinner n then go dancing about ;-/ so had my hxb ww roll with hxa cheese and some ham. only had 1 syn today.

Plus 7 from yday so

8/105.

Very happy with that.

Decided to go back to zumba tonight, havnt been in a year. Just fab! Feelin good now. Had a long bath n nw in bed with a mag.

Wednesday 18th sept.

Breakie: breakfast quiche n beans. Tea with milk 1 syn.

Lunch: cous cous with green beans, carrots, brocolli, cauli, peppers and ham. A yogurt.

Dinner: pasta n sauce 1.5 syns with peas, ham and hxa cheese.

Snack:
Hxb toast and half cheese tri 0.5 syns.
2 x mikados 1 syn.

Total 4 syns.
12/105

Last edited:
Thursday 19th sept

Breakie: boiled eggs mashed up with 1 tsp of kerrygold butter 2 syns. And a cup of tea with milk1 syn.

2 x oranges mid morn.

Lunch: homemade potato and leek soup with hxb bread ham sandwich with 1 cheese triangle 1 syn. Yogurt.

Dinner: savoury rice mixed with hxa cheese and veg. Possibly some sw potato wedges.

4 syns.

Thursday 19th sept

Breakie: boiled eggs mashed up with 1 tsp of kerrygold butter 2 syns. And a cup of tea with milk1 syn.

2 x oranges mid morn.

Lunch: homemade potato and leek soup with hxb bread ham sandwich with 1 cheese triangle 1 syn. Yogurt.

Dinner: savoury rice mixed with hxa cheese and veg. Possibly some sw potato wedges.

4 syns.

Well (although iv kinda known this all along).im finally admittin it to myself. My weakness is not planning and feelin stressed. Came home n hada rush puppy to the vets (hes ok now) but in the 5 mins waitin for hubby to get home to go with me I had a mini crunchie 4 syns. Bag if mini buttond 4 syns and a bag of high fives 4.5 syns.

12.5 syns in 5 mins :0

Then got home n hubby says we need to go shoppin as nothing in for his dinners. So in my hunger I had half a sandwuch. 6 syns for the bread, hxa cheese and ham. 2 syns for butter.

So today I have clocked up 22.5 syns on stupid things :(

Need to have a syn free go to snack for those 'just incase' times.

So 30.5/105

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back