Disappointed again !!!

jaspersmum

I had my weigh in this morning and he said I lost 2lbs again. He asked me to test my urine with the wee stick keostik?? and it showed im in keotosis, hes baffled as to why its happened again!!!:( I feel very disheartened at the minute.

Sometimes very little comes off at times, i hit brick wall last time stood still for 3 wks then 11lb dropped off on the wk4 hang in there ur not eating so it will drop off just wait and see

Big Hugs jaspersmum! It is disappointing I know, are you bowels movements ok? ( cant believe I just asked that) lol It happened to me a few weeks last time I was on L.t and like Sal says the next week it drops off, but I know how you feel the big losses are what keeps us motivated but you are doing a fantastic job huni x

Hi Jaspersmum,
Its so disheartening when this happens. I have had a mare myself the last couple of weeks so I understand how you feel. I get weighed tomorrow, but weighed myself tonight and nothing?? I bought some ketostix and checked and I too am in ketosis?? I am sure we will catch up soon (I hope so ;)) Don't lose heart, keep going there must be an explanation!! :confused:

Ok so i seasoned their chops for dinner and licked my fingers a few times to taste seasoning this wont stop my ketosis will it god im terrible need to stop thinking food heehee

Hi Jaspers hun its disheartening but you got to look at it this weigh you have lost the weight of a full bag of sugar try carrying that around all day and you will understand how good your weight loss is, and sometimes the closer we get to our ideal weight the less we loose each week. I only lost 4 lb and was gutted but as my wise husband says is a loss is better than a gain xxxx

HIya jaspersmum, Don't get disheartened honey, some weeks are worse than others, but don't forget to MEASURE - you may have only lost a couple of lb's this week, but inches??

If you haven't already done it take note of your inches - waist, thighs, chest, legs and arms... I had a terrible week at the beginning but lost almost 7 inches in total (nope my pharmacist couldn't explain it either!!)

Aw nightmare!!!! It's so easy to be gutted and give in but there will be a bigger loss next week!
Big hugs....keep going! x

Don't give up!, Please! Your doing brilliantly xxxxx

Just keep plodding on. I know it's disheartening. I did LT for 6 months in 2009 and this happened to me a couple of time. But in one of the following weeks I then lost a couple of pounds more and it evened out. In the end I focussed on monthly losses rather than weekly. You've lost 19lb in a month and that is just fab :)

Thanks for all your support ive been a bit down this week. It was the 1st anniversary of my mum in laws death she passed away on her birthday the 14th April last year so everything kinda annoying me. Sorry for moaning and again thanks for all your support.xo

Hey 2lb loss is better then not losing at all .. I think Kay has incredible strength to go through 3 weeks of STS and still be upbeat ...

Back