Disappointed doesn't even cut it!

Pam77

Well, after my first week of being ever so saintly on the Slimming World plan, I managed to lose the staggering amount of 1.75 lbs!! Really expected to do better than that as it being a first week expected around 4lb at least, Yes I've done this plan before and always lost a bit of fluid in the first week. Someone told me that as it has been so hot, my body has held onto the fluid to ensure I'm hydrated.....are they having a laugh? Does anyone else know! Aww well back to the drawing board :cry:
And also can someone explain how to log your weight loss on the ticker please- thanks in advance

Are you sure you've been saintly, did you have hex's & count where needed, did you have your syns, and if doing EE did you have 1/3 superfree with all meals.

I know you're disappointed but 1.75lbs isn't that bad, it's a loss, yes at class some people had been complaining of water retention, so have got tablets to help.

You could let us know what you've been having & offer any help.

Double click on your ticker & I think you'll get to the site it then has step by step instructions on updating it, I think you need to enter a pin number, crikey it's a long time since I updated a ticker, cant' really remember;)

Thank you Michelle, I always follow The Green days as I'm vegetarian - no meat fish or eggs. No I didn't have all my Healthy Extras every day but thought that would be better! I've really cut down compared to my usual intake - No wine, no chocolate crisps bread or butter and I did eat a lot of these . Have averaged about 10 syns per day too. I've been a member 3 or perhaps even 4 times before so have a good idea of what I'm doing. Oh well back to the drawing board!!

:sigh:

At class a few months ago our C was chatting about a member who was disappointed with their losses & then one week had a brill loss so she asked what they'd done differently & they said 'put my hex's back in'!!!! So on that note I always make sure I have my hex's;)

You could try eating more SS foods, I've recently found butterbean burgers are so yummy, the recipe was on 'all recipes' it does include an egg to bind, but I've made burgers before & not used an egg & it works fine.

Back