Disappointed with Crisps!

Lisa82 said:
Thought I'd just update this. I wrote a letter expressing my disappointment (1st ever one I've sent), didn't really expect a reply, just wanted to tell them it was a shocking packet of crisps. Anyhoo, even though its been a while, I received a letter from them this morning. Whilst I suspect its probably a standard letter, apologising and outlining their standards and the process of quality control it was nice to get a response. Even nicer was the 'goodwill gesture' included. :)

What was the goodwill gesture? I'm
Nosey lol

Hi, im new to this forum having previously followed slimming world. I have big problems controlling my portion sizes so i have decided to give weightwatchers a go.

I picked up a packet of ww cheese and onion crinkle crisps at the weekend and decided to treat myself tonight. Anyway, i opened them and i have never seen anything so sad in a packet of crisps in all my life. There was 5 crisps in the packet. And not big ones either! I weighed them (inclusive of packaging) and the scales showed 12g. The packet states 16g but im unsure whether this weight uncludes the air in a sealed packet?

Is this the norm for the ww crisps? Im inclined to stick to quavers from now on as i know they're low on pp.

Are ww products generally a bit 'stingy'?

i agree, the ww crisps sold in shops are a bit mean. however the ones you can buy in meetings are much nicer! especially the red bbq ones x

Back