Disastrous Weekend!!!

sallyannetag

Silver Member
Well I do believe I have possibly put on the weight I have lost and probably more. Had an absolute binge of a weekend, couldnt get enough stupid food inside me. On Friday had chicken burger and chips for lunch and duck spring rolls for dinner followed by a number of Magners Lite! Saturday no breakfast, lunch was chicken gougons and chips and dinner was salted chili chicken from chinese! Sunday again no breakfast, mcdonalds for lunch, fish & chips for dinner followed by ice-cream. As if that wasnt enough had a small bag of malteasers and a wispa while watching dirty dancing!!! I feel disgusted with myself! Just kept eating!:cry::17729:

First of all - don't beat self up too bad. It's easier said than done (been there and felt this way too), but you have to remember you're human and we all go through these stages/days.

You'll probably be surprised at how little, if at all, you gain too - so long as you get back on it NOW and try to compensate, you will work to limit the possible gain.

So, draw a line under it - it's done now and you can't change that fact - and start fresh. Keep in mind why you joined and how good it feels to lose and use that to keep it going. If you do gain, you know why and know the SW plan works and that if it came off once, it will again.

Stay happy hun xxx

P.S Bear in mind if it isn't a gain this week, naughties can catch you out up to about 10 days after - so make this week a good one! x

Back