Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Dinx said:
Food looks good...my kinda food!

Good luck with the treadmill... Id love to be able to exercise more... Ivy got a cross trainer but can only do a couple of.mins and then im buggered for two days lol

Keep going... I've had a 100% day too!

Aw bless u! It must be really hard but your weight loss is still fantastic! Yay both on 100% day :) what day do you WI now is it Sunday? Xx

yes Sunday is my wi...works better for me as I then use that as my no point day as I normally go out for lunch or just fancy something different.
I still have a sneaky peak on Fridays with the Friday wi girls :)

Dinx said:
yes Sunday is my wi...works better for me as I then use that as my no point day as I normally go out for lunch or just fancy something different.
I still have a sneaky peak on Fridays with the Friday wi girls :)

I've never thought of not pointing on WI day does it effect any losses? Might give it a try! My WI us Thursday so two day but to be honest dont think there will be a loss, I've been so ill this week I've got the flu and although I have been sticking to it 100% so far I usually bloat when I'm ill I'm not sure why! But here's hoping Thursday will be a good day! WI wise! X

Nicola87 said:
Good Luck with your restart :)

Thanks chick, I've just found your diary so gonna have a read through :) glad there are still sine ladies doing DP :) x

Nicola is ahhhh-maze-inggggggg....she will deffo motivate you, she has kept me going for sure!

I dont go mad on Sundays and am still kinda pointing in my head but im not superstrict like normal. Anything naughty that I might have can then be sorted through the week...thats the theory anyway!!

Dinx said:
Nicola is ahhhh-maze-inggggggg....she will deffo motivate you, she has kept me going for sure!

I dont go mad on Sundays and am still kinda pointing in my head but im not superstrict like normal. Anything naughty that I might have can then be sorted through the week...thats the theory anyway!!

Aww that's what I need motivation just so glad there are some people still following DP I thought I was a alone!
No I awe the logic I might give it a go next week see what the difference is :) x

Another 100% day just not feeling 100%

Arggghh just typed my whole diary out and its been deleted.
A horrible day today as i have a really bad cold ! :( Usually i dont suffer to badly with cold and can shake them but this one is hanging around like a bad smell :( I find dieting hard when im not well as usually i would reach for the biscuits and drink my weight in tea! But i promiced i would have to be 100% this week as hubby is cooking the first meal for me EVER in 5 long years this saturday my fave fajhitas (Not excatly that hardest but im breaking him in with easy things first, will make a house husband of him yet hehe :D) God dont i go on lol anyways todays diary looks like this:

(B) - Forced as really felt rough

Warby thin - 1.5
Butter - 0.5
Jam -0.5
Honey and lemon hot drink - 1

Total 3.5

(L) - My lovely mum popped in today to see my and my son and told me to go to bed to catch up on my sleep bless her :eek: so i didnt really have lunch more of a snack after my sleep which really did help.

WW Cheese and onion crinkle crisps - 1
WW lemon cake slice - 1

Total - 2

(D) - Had to go food shopping tonight as cupboards were empty but manged to get some goodies but got back so late and my son isnt well at the mo either so ended up with a takeaway. Didnt mind to much as had chippy tea and managed to have it within my points however i couldnt taste a bit of it and it really just didnt seem worth it :(

Chips - 9.5
Sausage - 2.5
Hp Sauce - 0.5

Total - 12.5

(S)

Hot cross bun -2
WW caramel cake bar - 1.5
Frazzles - 1.5
Honey and lemon drink - 1.5
Cadburys light moose - 1

Total - 7.5

Grand total - 25.5
Saved - 1.5
Total saved - 5

Another 100% day really chuffed as really wasnt feeling great and i also manaed to get on the treadmill, i only did a steady walk cause i felt bad i i had the fish and chips when i couldnt even taste it :sigh: so i walked for 25 mins and managed a mile....thats how slow i was walking lol! But less is more so they say. Heres to another 100% day!! :D

A later update of my food diary today, was caught up watching the NTA's and then caught the end of the big bro eviction...seriously how are the twins still in!! They are so nasty! Anywho back to today, feeling much more human than yesterday which is nice as was really starting to get me down. Managed to get up this morning and go for a 1/2 mile power walk on the treadmill, was quite shocked at what a difference it made to my day i was up and ready and made me feel very positive :) So Wednesdays diary looks like this.

(B)

WW original bagel - 2.5 :D a new buy and they are gorgeous just need to find some more interesting things to have with them! :)
Garlic and herb philly 15g - 0.5

Total - 3

(L)

Heniz squeeze and stir tomato - 2.0
Banana - 1 (starting pointing without skin and realised they are alot less point lol.

Total - 3

(D) - dinner was amazing and i didnt realise it would make so much was enough for 3 lol! much i have some left over for lunch tomorrow but counted all the points today so technically tomorros lunch is 0 points...winner :D

Pork and veg stir fry with rice
Pork tenderloin - 3.5
Lemon, herb and chilli seasoning - 0.5
Rice - 5.5
beans,brocholi(sp),green & red pepper,carrot and mushroom - 0

Total - 9.5

(S)

Hot cross bun - 2
Butter - 0.5
Cadburys light moose - 1
Frazzles - 1
Morrisons swiss roll 50g - 2
apple - 0.5

Total - 7

Grand total - 23/27
Saved points - 4
Total saved points - 9 :D

Another 100% day and feeling really positive. WI day tomorrow, i WI first thing so fingers crossed there has been a loss. :)

nice menu....gl with wi :)

Lovely menus :) and thanks dinxy, we will deffo keep each other motivated :) x

Absolutely gutted WI this morning to a STS! :-( really disappointed :-( I've been 100% this week and upped my exercise. Today is first day of TOTM but didn't seem to effect me in the past! When i did WW before the wedding I averaged 1-2lbs a week as was happy with that but now ie been doing WW 4 weeks and lost 3lb just a bit disappointed with that! :-( moan over!!

Debating wether to change WI day my diet runs Monday-Sunday if that makes sense so any points I haven't used by Sunday are forgotten and I usually try and use my saved points for sat and sun so maybe Monday would be a better WI day :-/ oh I dunno! :-(

Now I'm even more confused got up after WI to do my 1/2 mile walk and jumped into shower and was thinking I don't see how I've STS this week so after my shower I jumped on to the scales again and there was a 2lb loss :-/ what the hell?! I did weigh first time with pjs on but they are only light cotton. And second time I weighed naked (sorry tmi lol) but surly my pj's can't weigh 2lbs :-/ they are so light! Don't know what to think wish I hadn't got back on now I'm so confused :-(

Hmmm are your scales on even ground and always in the same spot? I can understand your frustration after such a good week... Id say if you go from Monday to Sunday maybe wi this Monday and go by that weight... Scales are often as awkward as our bodies lol

Hmmm are your scales on even ground and always in the same spot? I can understand your frustration after such a good week... Id say if you go from Monday to Sunday maybe wi this Monday and go by that weight... Scales are often as awkward as our bodies lol

Hey Dinx,
Yeah i make sure my scales are always in the same spot and make sure there on zero too was very odd. Think i will do just that and WI on monday and see if that makes any difference :) xx

Well after this morning weirdness with the WI i decided i wouldnt let it phase me gonna try and get the Wii set up so i can weight myself on there as it always seems so accurate :) Anyway i didnt let it get myself down and i carried on with my 100% week, Power walked for 1.5 miles and jogged non-stop for 2 mins, i know that might now seema great deal but 2 years ago i used to walk up my stairs and get out of breath lol so was really please :) Anywho todays diary looks like this:

(B)
WW Bagel - 2.5
Philly 15g - 0.5
Banana - 1
Total - 4

(L)
Left over stir-fry with half a bag of basmati rice - 2.5
Rasberry swiss roll - 2
Total - 4.5

(D)
3 eat smart sausages - 3
New poatoes with butter and mint - 3.5
Ketchup & mustard - 0.5
Total - 7

(S)
H.C.B - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5
Apple - 0.5
Chomp bar - 2.5
Total - 8

Grand Total - 24
Saved points for sat - 3
Total saved points - 12

Feel like ive eaten loads today and still kept 100% so chuffed with myself i CAN do this :D

loving the determination....keep it up :D

Dinx said:
loving the determination....keep it up :D

Thanks Dinx :) come to conclusion scales are bust!! As thought I'd double check again this morning and from yesterday's 2nd WI of -2lbs it said I'd put on 5lbs!!! Surely that's not even possible!! Lol so gonna forget it get wii out and weigh myself on that tonight to get a start date I know I was 18st 3lbs when I strarted. So will measure loss since that and then re-weigh Monday (probs wont be any difference) and take that as my new WI day :)! Right off I go for my walk :) (on treadmill) x

Had a lovely day today, has my bessie over for a good catch up as we have both been ill and had all the kiddies over to have a play when hers got back from school! :) Also as hubby got paid we thought we deserved a treat so went off to harvester :) Really enjoyed and stayed within points :) So todays menu looks like this...

(B)
Warby thins - 1.5
Butter & Marmite - 0.5
Banana - 1.5
Total - 3.5

(L)
Frazzles - 1.5 that was all i had as me and bessie spent so much time gossiping over green tea that we totally forgot to have lunch
:sign0007:
(D)
Simply Chicken Harvester - 9.5 added a flora to jacket.
Salad - 0
Honey and mustard dressing small scoop - 1
Bread roll and butter - 4

(S)
Large glass of wine and 4 small prawn crackers - 4.5?

Total points - 25/27
Not saving any points today just to make sure i cover myself which leaves me with 12 saved points for tomorrow :)

So another 100% day just need to get through tomorrow, as i have a kiddies bday to go to and its in a hall with a massive cake and lots of buffet food and im a sucker for party food. but im going to have lunch before i go and keep thinking of my fajhita tea and make sure i dont have anything at the party unless its 0 points cause i know i wont be able to stop. Missed my walk on treadmill this evening two did 3/4 of a mile this morning so will do 1 and a half miles tomorrow morning to make up for missing it tonight! :) There has to be a loss on monday (new wi day) there just has to be! :)

Your menus are right up my street!
Im off to the harvester tomorrow...simply chicken rocks! Might be all tad boring but lots of salad soon jazzes it up.

Have a lovely time today...party food yummmmm i know.what you mean i can't stop either lol.

Im having fajitas tonight too... Lush!

Back