Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Another 100% day!

(L)
Warby thin, lfs, jam - 2.5
Onion rings - 1
Half a frankferter and a bit of bread roll - 3 (nicked a bit of hubby's lunch hehe)

(D)
Chicken and spices - 5
Wraps - 5
Guacamole - 4
Cheese - 2
Peppers/onions - 0

(S)
Cadburys caramel - 5
Hcb - 2
Monster munch - 1.5

Total points 31
Saved points used - 5
Used points left - 10

Yummy day and enough points for some treats tomorrow :)

doing fab mrs....enjoy your treats :D

doing fab mrs....enjoy your treats :D

Thanks Hun :)

Well today was a crazy day. Hubby let me have a lay in this morning which was bliss so was nearly afternoon before i got up :eek: lol. We had to go to lakeside (a huge shopping center near us) as we needed to get my wedding band replated. But disapointed tbh brought a white golf gorgeous band to match my engagement ring and it needs replating already and ive only worn it for 6 months :S its about 45 mins away so by the time we got out and there it was already 2 so we popped into wimpy for lunch which was within points and amazing!! :D We took the ring in and i then decided as i have gone down a dress size that as im going out for a friends leaving do on the 23rd that i needed some new flats (i cant do heels :() and maybe something to wear as we had some vouchers. Long and short of it is in over 100 shops.....NOTHING!! Que big emotional break down in the middle of Costa :( i just hate being like this i just want to be "normal" i can never find anything i like and if i find something i like its to small and if something fits i hate it, I dont have the luxury of going into new look and picking a size 12 of the rail and walking out hassle free :( theve even taken the large section out of 3 of the shops i went in so walked staight in and straight out :( im just sick of it and i broke down big time hubby didnt know what to do bless him and my ds just cuddled me and looked at me in horror. I think the worst thing about it is that any "normal" person would have had that experience (as we all know not all shopping trips are sucessful) got home and got straight on the phone to a mate and would have asked to borrow something, could i do that....not unless i wanna borrow two dresses of my friends one for each leg. i just wanna be like everyone else and i watch everyone around me eating the foods they love and buying the clothes at a cheap price that they want. Me i have to cut down all the foods i love and have some where i can i excerise when my treadmill isnt being a complete nightmare and breaking down on me and i still seem to be getting no where fast! :( Ive just come to the realisation that i hate my life the way it is and have been trying to change it for over 5 years and im still trying and getting nowhere fast :( i just find it really dishearting. Also to top that all off the treadmill came back tonight and although all fixed it dosnt work properly and stops when you stand on it, it needs something to helps the belt glide so thats gonna be another week that im without it. to make matters even worse my friend turnt up with it at 7.30 tonight and didnt leave till 9 meaning by the time i sat down for dinner it was 10 o clock i was starving and ate the quickest thing possible to cook a fry up all within points but not the best thing 12 hours before WI!! Im dreading the scales tomorrow loss or not, cause with another week without a tready sooner or later its gonna catch up with me and it will be the week im going out for my friends leaving do and i can see a huge gain heading my way again and there i am back to step one. I know with diets there is no quick fix and i know this is a lifestyle change but i suppose really im angry. Angry with myself for getting like this and being so unhappy and it goes so deep its taking hold of my life. :( i just simply wanna be normal :(
Anyway that was a huge rant and im really sorry for anyone that had to read it i just had to let it out somewhere! :( gonna do my menu today and go before i rant somemore :(

(L)
Wimpy
Chicken chunks and chips - 11.5

(D)
Bacon x4 - 2
Egg - 1.5
Bread and lfs - 2
mushrooms and tomato - 0
mini roastie hash browns - 4.5
ketchup - 0.5

(S)
Monster munch - 1.5
mini fruit corner - 2

Total 25/26
I added 1 point to the saved pot and i still had 10 left over from yesterday. :( Really wish i had used them wanted some treat but ate so late i couldnt eat another thing. :( Hopefully they will work in my favour as i out for a meal on tuesday eve and was gonna have the eve off points as i have no ideas what the points are so fingers crossed it will counter things out! Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow :S xx

Well after WI today i managed to lose 1lb! A little gutted tbh but exercise has been non-exsistant and althought i sticked to points i was left with lots left over. so wasnt the best week. At least its a loss and not a gain.

Ive been for a big long dog walk with my friend tonight and actually walked my friends dog, usualy i just join them for the exercise and chat but she let me have a go of the lead tonight and my god was it hard work walked about 3 miles but my god feels good. Me and the same friend are off for dinner tomorrow for her bday, we picked out fav resturant we cant point it, but i think ive chosen the best i can as its a big american resturant with huge meals. :S (Bad ive already decided what i want lol) Im having the breaded mushrooms stuffed with feta cheese (know these are quite bad but to die for and must have them) Then im gonna have a butterfly chicken break seasoned with cajuin spices with huge salad and some chunky fries, but i can never manage all the fries anyway hope its not to bad. Plan to have my usual breakie and some carrot and cucecumber sticks with cup of oxo for lunch and maybe make some 0 point tomato soup :s no idea how lol. Ive saved some points for today and hoping that can go towards it but i feel i need a treat, i know WI wasnt that great but im getting to the stage where if i dont have a treat i could fall off wagon badly. So it cant hurt really, i never treat myself usually after a good WI so for once i will :)

Enough waffle for another night today looks like this:

(B)
Warby thin, lfd, marmite - 2

(L)
Onion Rings - 1
Turkey Slice - 0.5
Carrots - 0
oxo drink - 0

(D)
Southern fried turkey steak - 4
Potato - 3
Salad cream and salad - 1

(S)
Crunchie - 4
hcb - 2
frazzles - 1.5
WW Lemon and lime moose (LUSH) - 1
WW cake bar - 1.5

Total - 21.5
Saved points - 4.5
Writing off saved points for tomorrow :D

sounds like u have had atough time of it lately...dont beat yourself up, you are doing ace...seriously, any loss is a loss and you should be really proud of yourself. I hope you are feeling better, i did reply yuesterday, did a long reply and deleted it, almost threw my phone out the window and swore a few times...lol

Hope you have a fab meal, enjoy yourself and forget about the points for a lil while...you still need a life, go and enjoy yourself, chill out and you will soon feel back on track.

sounds like u have had atough time of it lately...dont beat yourself up, you are doing ace...seriously, any loss is a loss and you should be really proud of yourself. I hope you are feeling better, i did reply yuesterday, did a long reply and deleted it, almost threw my phone out the window and swore a few times...lol

Hope you have a fab meal, enjoy yourself and forget about the points for a lil while...you still need a life, go and enjoy yourself, chill out and you will soon feel back on track.

Thanks dinx, im feeling much better today just got stuck in a bit of a downer, just hope that i can get back on top.

Really enjoyed meal and was so worth it and hoping i didnt go to bad on my points :S im drawing a line and im back on it tomorrow :) Bit of retail therapy tomorrow and im praying its sucessful its not really for me so shouldnt be to bad! :) xxx

Have you got a friend you go clothes shopping with? I took my dil and only tried on clothes that she picked out for me and I did the same for her...amazing how people see you differently...she picked things that I would never have chosen...i ended up loving all of it and had to choose just a few bits...for the 1st time in years I was spilt for choice. Might give you a bit of a confidence boost :)

Have you got a friend you go clothes shopping with? I took my dil and only tried on clothes that she picked out for me and I did the same for her...amazing how people see you differently...she picked things that I would never have chosen...i ended up loving all of it and had to choose just a few bits...for the 1st time in years I was spilt for choice. Might give you a bit of a confidence boost :)

Id love to go on a girlie shopping trip but it never seems to work, we spend our time looking at all the size 10 dresses in the nice "normal" shops by the time we get to only to shops i can go into im so depressed of seeing the nice things and i never seem to find anything. My friends are really on trend with fashion and i always find i cant be due to my size so i find it really difficult to find something i like that is suitable for my age also. :( my friends try their best but i really think they struggle im so used to buying things that are comfortable rather than nice i dont like alot of the thing/cant afford them and tbh as all my friends are no larger than an 12 they pick out things they think will look nice but they just dont work with my size. A girlie shopping trip is my goal id love to be able to go in with them and try the same things on. i know a size 12 is probally the impossible but im hope a size 16 isnt :)

Todays trip wasnt too bad and i manged to find some shoes which was good, i just wish i could wear heels :( but got two gorgeous pairs of flats so that cheered me up. Stayed clear of the shops for a bit lol! :)

Another 100% day

(B)
Went out shopping early today so grabbed
2 x plums - 0.5

(L)
Asda chicken salad sandwich - 5
Walkers salt and vinegar - 2

(D)
Pasta - 8
Cheese - 3
Sausage - (Hubby had sausages for dinner and smelt lush so nicked one, they didnt have any nvs on the pack which i thought was odd but they were grilled and hardly any fat came out when cooked so pointed at - 4

(S)
WW cake Bar x2 - 3
Monster munch - 1.5

Total - 26/26
:)

Another day gone and one day closer to the weekend :) another 100% day gone :)

(B)
Warby thin - 2

(L)
Onion rings - 1
WW jaffa cake bar - 1.5

(D)
Cod in batter - 5
New potatoes - 3
peas - 0.5
Ketchup - 0.5

(S)
Monster Munch - 1.5
WW belguim cake bar - 1.5
HCB - 2
Mini fruit corner - 2

Total - 20.5
Saved - 5.5

Also did 2 hour long walk with my friend and her dog again tonight and i took the lead most of the way :) there were a few intervals of joggins such an excitable dog lol!! :) Must have walked about 3.5 miles so chuffed with that. Hoping its enough to have made a difference with WI this week. Not looking forward to monday but never do, Looks like another busy weekend is heading my way so looking forward to that too....Someone please ask the sun to stay shining as today was amazing actually sat in the garden and did some painting with DS without jumpers on. was lovely...bring on the summer! :)

Yay the weekend is finally here i love fridays. My friend and i do something we call Pasta Fridays every friday where she pops over during the day while her LO are at school and then when she picks them up she brings them back to our so all the kiddies can play together and they all sit down for Pasta :) Its become a little routine and its lovely for the kids and we get lots of gossip and cuppa time :) So im finally going to bed now after a long day. But heres my friday diary :)

(B)
Warby thin, lfs, marmite - 2

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
Ham - 1
Salad and salad cream - 0.5

(D)
Kebab :) - 14 (Pointing at 14 as seemed a little larger than normal and want to make sure im ok! :)

(S)
HCB - 2
Monster munch - 1.5

Total - 22.5
Saved points - 3.5
Total saved points - 9

Well another busy saturday, went into town with a friend that i will be going out with on friday to try and sort her an outfit, which we managed and i ended up buying some HEELS!!! not sure if im gonna keep em gonna see how i get on in them and just play it by ear or foot lol! :) But was a lovely day and cant believe its nearly sunday :(

Todays diary looks like this

(B) - None as had to rush out asap.

(L)
Chicken and pesto panini from costa - 6.5
Small skinny latte from costa (dont know points - 1.5??

(D)
Chicken - 2
New potatoes - 3
Hard boiled egg - 1.5
Dough balls - 4
Salad cream - 1

(S)
hcb - 2
monster munch - 1.5
ww snack - 1.5

Total used 27.0
Saved points used - 1
Saved points left - 8

:D On to tomorrow, i have picked a few things today i just couldnt help myselg and i have a really funny feeling that im going to gain this week :( not looking forward to monday one bit! :(

Mothers day today! :D Happy Mummies day to all the mum outs there, to children or pets :D Hope you were all spoilt. I was very spoilt by my DS, i got two weightwatchers cook books and they are fab :) so chuffed already planning what to cook first :) I also got a gorgeous bunch of flowers breakfast in bed and a lovely meal out :) (All in points) So very pleased and had a lovely day even included a walk with my friend and her dog :D

So here is what today looks like :)

(B) (In bed :D )
Warby thin - 1.5
Bacon - 1

(L)
Slice of toast and butter - 2.5
Onion rings - 1
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5

(D) - Harvester :D
Simply chicken - 8.5
Salad, roll and butter - 5.5
Harvester ice cream - 6.5 (Well it was mothers day :) hehe)

(S)
HCB - 2
WW belguim cake bar - 1.5
Monster Munch - 1.5

Total - 32
Saved points used - 6
Points still left - 2 will write these off now and start afreash tomorrow. Really hope i lose some weight tomorrow as WI day looms i always have a rubbish night sleep. I still havent had my treadmill and eating a lot today althought within points had a carb overload so wouldnt be shocked to have a gain if im honest. But i guess we will see :)

Good luck for weigh in x

Thanks Hun :D

Managed to loose another 2lbs today :D :D :D and im really chuffed with all the things iv nibbled at i wasnt expecting it :) So really chuffed :) i now have excatly 2 stone to loose before my goal weight :) Maybe this is possible after all :) Im hoping to save some points and look for a sts in weight in after a night out this friday, im gonna try and stay within alcohol points and WILL NOT be having anything from the chippy at the end of the night! :)

So monday is here already but was a lovely day here in essex :) spent most of the day in the garden with little one :)
And another 100% day with a 100% week in to follow :)

(B)
Warby thin, lfs and marmite - 2

(L)
Bachalors chicken pasta cup - 3 (yummy and really filling :)
2 X plums - 0.5

(D)
Iceland chicken jalfrazi - 4.5
Rice - 5.5

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
ww cake bar -1.5

Total - 20.5
Saved points - 5.5
:D

This week is going sooo slow, this it may be cause im going out on friday, but i know friday will come and go in a flash :/

Anyhow another 100% day :) Looks like this:

(B)
Warby thin, lfs, marmite - 2

(L)
Bachalors cheese snack pop - 3
Onion rings - 1
Carrot - 0
Oxo - 0
sf jelly - 0

(D)
Pork chop - 2.5
Potatoes - 3
Mushrooms - 0
brocholi - 0
grilled tomato - 0
ketchup - 0.5

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW cake bar - 1.5
Mini fruit corner - 2

Total - 19/26 (Just wasnt that hungy today :S)
Saved - 7
Total saved - 12.5 :D At least this will help alot on friday :)

Another 100% day completed and looks like this.

(B)
Warby Thins - 2

(L)
Oxo - 0
Onion rings - 1
ww garlic and herb crackers - 1
sf jelly - 0

(D) - Chippy
Chips - 9.5
Sausage - 2.5
hp sauce - 0.5

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW snack - 1.5

Total - 21.5/26
Saved points - 4.5
Total saved points - 17 :D

Emmaline said:
Hi Nikki, Looks like you are doing well.
Hope you haven't had any more frights with your little boy...
All sounds very exciting with your plans.

Thanks Hun.

Nope fingers crossed everything that is anything is under lock and key no more accidents! Xxx

Aww sooo well done for your loss ur doing brilliant :)

Just to let you know hun on discover i'm sure you can only save 4 points per day :) i think i remember reading it in the book xxx

Aww sooo well done for your loss ur doing brilliant :)

Just to let you know hun on discover i'm sure you can only save 4 points per day :) i think i remember reading it in the book xxx

Aw thanks hun :)

Oh i know :S shouldnt do it really, but sometimes i just dont need to use all my points. I never leave myself hungry in order to save points, and everyweek i usually get a day where i have quite a few left over and it hasnt seem to have effected my WL yet :S fingers crossed, This week ive eneded up with loads left over as im still not feeling a 100% but i am going out friday out on the town and its been a while so im sure i will be greatful for the spare points :) . (Ok random essay there lol) but yeah if im saving for an occassion i save as close to 4 as possible although some days i get to the point where i think ive eaten loads and i dont see the point it just eating cause i have the points left over. I guess i kinda do the wendi plan (without actually doing the wendi plan lol)

So today looks like this a crazy day and so much do to, fitting in food was difficult and just wasnt as hungry.

(B)
2 plums - 0.5

(L) - Costas
Coffee - 1.5
Chicken and pesto panini - 6.5

(D)
Got in late so intended on grabbing a ready meal from m&s turns out the shelves were bare and they only had sandwiches. :S
COU Ham salad sandwich - 4
Monster Munch - 1.5

(S)
Frazzles - 1.5
ww biscuits - 1.5
Hot cross bun and butter - 2.5

Total - 19.5/26
Saved - 6.5
Total saved for my night out - 23.5 :)

Really not sure what the scales will show this week, points have been a bit everywhere as still not feeling 100% but determined i will be well enough to enjoy a well needed night out with the girls tomorrow. Im gonna be sensible and no burger at 3am lol but im not going to point im just gonna have a good time, if i have a sts or even a gain its one of thoes things, ww is a lifestyle change and from time to time nights out, meals etc crop up, i sometimes forget im still allowed a life :) So for once im not bothered about the scales this coming monday what will be will be this is a lifestyle change not a diet and losing weight is a bonus, i will all come off and if it takes one week longer cause i had a good night out....So what :D Ive worked hard, ive lost between 1-3lbs every week and never had a day off point after WI or anythign liike that so yeah...i do deserve it... Ok rant/positive talk over think ive convinced myself...and im going now lol... :) x

Back