discover or pro points.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by laurenxx21, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers - discover
    the last time i went to ww i did discover. now its all changed and im hearing mixed reviews about pro points. so for some advice.

what are you doing and which do you think is better???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Most people in this section are on PP

Everyone on Discover is on the Discover forums :)

4. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think a lot of people who struggled (from what Ive been reading) are who went from points to propoints without a break or anything! x

5. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    I have done both plans with a break inbetween. I just cant get on with PPs, at one stage i lost no more than 0.5lb a week for 3 weeks, then went on a caravan break where I took my iPhone/iPad with me and bought prepointed food to keep me going, so no cheating occurred, did a little bit more walking during the break and ate fruit (which I dont usually do) and i stayed the same!!

I must admit I did get on better with the Discover plan, but even that, I managed to fall off the wagon. I am now following the Scottish Slimmers Plan (a bit like Discover, only you dont eat as much), and have lost 11.5lb in 6 weeks, including about a 6 day slip up, lol!

Give PP a go, after all, you will never know unless you try it first, there are a few people who have extremely good losses the first few weeks whilst others (like me) dont, lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.