Discovered a problem with VCLD

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by james_mummy, 5 August 2006 Social URL.

1. james_mummy

james_mummy Banned

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I have not enough clothes to keep up :)

I went on holiday last week and by the end of it, one pair of 14 trousers are now too big.

Got home and tried on my trousers. I have 2 pairs of size 14 jeans and 2 pairs of smarter size 14 trousers that fit, everything else is size 16 and too big!

EEEKKK.

Mind you, I fit in a pair of size 14 next smart jeans which I have never worn despite buying them 2 years ago. That was my next goal!

Gilly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Gilly,

A pair of Next size 14 Jeans!!!!! Absolutely fantastic.:) Oh, you must be beaming from ear to ear.

A whole new wardrobe is just around the corner for you!!!

:D :D :D

4. james_mummy

james_mummy Banned

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    W8
    It would be if I could afford it.

I am going to buy a few bits from ebay and manage until I lose the last 33 pounds then ask for vouchers for xmas and
    enjoy the jan sales.

Gilly

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think that's a great idea Gilly. A lot of people I know get their clothes through ebay while they are losing it weight. It makes sense I think as you're not going to be in them very long, are you?:)

Save yourself for the January sales and you'll be like a child in a sweet shop:D

Lacey............x

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Gilly,

I buy away in the sales with the expetition that I will be wearing them soon, so far I have stayed the same since April...

Still, I have a lot of clothes to bring me to Christmas...I think.

It is a good idea to buy them on ebay as if you are going down the sizes so fast as it can feel like a waste of money.

Nice complaint though.(lucky you):)

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.