Discovered the joy of hot shakes!!

skinnyme2811

Mmm had vanilla with coffee for breakfast and just had chocolate for lunch delicious and makes it all last a big longer. Thinking of halving packs and having strawberry and vanilla mixed a d chocolate and banana mixed. Anyone tried it!

I've had "chocochino" the past couple of evenings, because I've been feeling a bit chilly. I add some coffee and a sweetener to a chocolate shake and then blend it. Comes out with a nice froth on the top too. :D

iv mixed chocolate and banana half and half but the banana is so strong thats all it tasted of.

MMMM, i love the banana ones, they're my fave. I bet banana and chocolate would be nice. I have to say that I am not very fond of the strawberry ones so maybe mixing them with chocolate would make them taste nicer...

On LT my fav was chocolate but the exaante ones taste like mold to me, dont like them at all. Now my favourite is the banana.

I always have my vanilla hot with coffee in it - like a latte and love the froth ;)
...and the hot chocolate is nice before I go to bed!

Banana and strawberry have to be ice cold though, like a m*lkshake!

Onwards and downwards :)

i have had the Vanilla mixed with coffee sweetner and ice - lovely like a frappachino. Tonight I did the same thing with the coffee and it was just as nice. Thank goodness i don't like black coffee but before TS I would drink alot of coffee and I was really missing it

Some hood ideas there thanks. I mixed my strawberry one tonight with tesco's strawberry water and that made it much better! I lobe banana too

How do you guys make them up hot? I have a plastic shaker bottle but I'm not sure that would survive water from the kettle... :)

OMG I just had the choc one hot!!!
OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,

HOW NICE ?????????????????????????????

OMG I just had the choc one hot!!!

HOW NICE ?????????????????????????????

Steady now. :D

i cant stand the thought of having one hot :( i just want to get them down my neck as quickly as possible!!!

pizzle84 said:
i cant stand the thought of having one hot :( i just want to get them down my neck as quickly as possible!!!

SNAP!

I love the shakes.....would rather a shake hot or cold than a soup!

Stephie77 xxx

They are much better hot I promise!! Saying that I don't mind any of them cold either. I have added drops of flavouring to them too, mint with the choc and strawberry to the strawberry but for sone reason the latest bumper of shakes pack are tasting much better on their own!

skinnyme2811 said:
They are much better hot I promise!! Saying that I don't mind any of them cold either. I have added drops of flavouring to them too, mint with the choc and strawberry to the strawberry but for sone reason the latest bumper of shakes pack are tasting much better on their own!

You'll find they taste much better as you go along, and keep an open mind about re-trying flavours you didn't originally like - strange but true!! Xx

Am I the only one that find they taste a little salty when they're made hot?
I've tried the choc and vanilla one hot and they just taste odd.

Back