disgusted in myself bluuuuuuuurg

Will do chick :) Yup yummmmmy black coffee lol hope your feeling better today x

yeah love much better, had one shake up to now, lots of tea and water, feel hungry but ok, im gona do this, even if just till the shakes i have last me, dunno if can afford anymore, selling my carpet cleaner tonight for 40 quid so if he turns up thats another weeks paid for

Hiya Nat.... Long time no see.. How you doing today hun? x x

Hiya Nat.... Long time no see.. How you doing today hun? x x

hi hun, i did well yesterday but was so illl in evening, my fella came round n noticed right away, hardly spoke to him as i felt so poorly,
had to give in and eat some carbs, felt better right away, i was at piont where the lights hurts my eyes, i felt sick, dizzy, weak, all my bones aching like a bad flu, funny how i felt better within 30 mins of eating, anyway i know how this works and if shud stick it to day 3, but decided im gona try slimming world as ive got 2 stone left to lose i still look brill from when i started, i love lipotrim but need to do something normal now, im sure i can lose it in a 3-4 months if i do it 100 percent, i just want a normal life now to be honest, and as you all know ive been trying to get back 100 percent since before xmas, maybe ive lost my will on this, and maybe just need a break
ill be back here each day tho watching my freinds

You need to do what's right for you hunni, and for your health too!! I know how you feel about getting back, i have had a nightmare too.... Perhaps slimming world is the answer for you, and it gives you a degree of normality.. I must admit i miss that too.... What about 2 shakes and a protein evening meal? Would that help you at all?

Whatever you decide i wish you all the luck in the world hun, and please don't be a stranger x x

You need to do what's right for you hunni, and for your health too!! I know how you feel about getting back, i have had a nightmare too.... Perhaps slimming world is the answer for you, and it gives you a degree of normality.. I must admit i miss that too.... What about 2 shakes and a protein evening meal? Would that help you at all?

Whatever you decide i wish you all the luck in the world hun, and please don't be a stranger x x

hey hun yeah i think this is right for me for now, and im gona stil keep coming here, i feel this forum is where i belong lol, plus im tryin to quid smoking again so need to at least have soemthing to enjoy, so as long as i stick to sw im sure i wont regain anymore, ill be so happy if i can just get the stone i gained back, back off summer, as felt so sexy then, when in affect i dont look much diff lol

ive treid that evening meal thing and still felt poorly, withdrawels from carbs etc, im still gona eat lower carbs then normal but just enough that i dont go into ketosis, and feel normal but dont over do it, i lost two stone on sw years back so hoping i will again

you never know in a month i mite be lsing way too slow and come back:D

Ah bless you chick, do what you got to do for yourself, and make sure you do keep coming back :) Good luck with stopping smoking and SW too. xxxx

Nat i wish you luck with quitting smoking.
That is what i cannot get my head around. I smoked for 19 years approx 20 cigs a day. When my little boy was 4 years old he said 'Mummy i don't like you smoking, i wish you would stop please' and i swear down that i never smoked a cig from that day - October 1st 2004. I never craved them and cannot even stand the smell now.
So it makes it that much harder that i can break an addiction like that but struggle so much with not eating!!! :(
Anyway, wish you loads of luck trying to do both together hun xx

Ah bless you chick, do what you got to do for yourself, and make sure you do keep coming back :) Good luck with stopping smoking and SW too. xxxx

cheers gina love, i may be back yet but gona give it at least a month for my body yo get used to eating properly and healthy again i expect to gain the first week

Nat i wish you luck with quitting smoking.
That is what i cannot get my head around. I smoked for 19 years approx 20 cigs a day. When my little boy was 4 years old he said 'Mummy i don't like you smoking, i wish you would stop please' and i swear down that i never smoked a cig from that day - October 1st 2004. I never craved them and cannot even stand the smell now.
So it makes it that much harder that i can break an addiction like that but struggle so much with not eating!!! :(
Anyway, wish you loads of luck trying to do both together hun xx

thanks hun and i know what you mean, my 7 year old keep telling me to be healthy n stop, its does open your eyes doesnt it, i stopped on champix before for 14 weeks so i know i can do it if i really try

good luck nat hun, i've lost 8 n half lb at weight watchers in 4 weeks getting myself from 14 st 2lb to 13st 7 n half lightest i've been in ages but still gonna try LT and if it doesn't work out for me, i'll go back to WW

good luck nat hun, i've lost 8 n half lb at weight watchers in 4 weeks getting myself from 14 st 2lb to 13st 7 n half lightest i've been in ages but still gonna try LT and if it doesn't work out for me, i'll go back to WW

hey kelly hun, thanks, i was always hungry on ww, more the lipotrim haha

any way joined up today, thier scale say i bang on 12 stone so exactly 2 stone to lose, ive got my head around the fact that yes i did only have 13lbs to go and gained 15 back but thats life, at least i not back to sqaure one, she did say ill have small losses or maintain for first few weeks as ill be eating 3 meals a day which i hinastly havent done since before i started lipotrim, the odd meals where here n there even whan not on shakes, she eve3n said i dont have to have 3 if i cant, just two will be ok

Good luck Nat.. Let us know how you are getting on x x

Back