Distractions

slimby30

Hi everyone, I don't know about anyone else but I find evening times the worst, after wee one is in bed will be the time I feel like snacking and thinking about naughty food ! I have loads of healthy stuff and super-free in fridge etc, its just the actual thinking about the naughty stuff he he !! I distract myself by doing cross-stitch and reading. Mainly cross stitch though, keeping my hands busy and concentrating on the pattern makes me think less about wanting to snack. I'm just interested to see what other people do to keep themselves distracted :)

(don't know if I have posted this in the correct place)

Last edited:
Also meant to say I don't know if I have posted this in the right place !

update - have figured out how to edit above post, however not sure how to delete this one - if anyone can help that would be great thank you :)

Last edited:
What I do is save up my syns for the evening. I usually have a bar of chocolate for my syns and it gives me something to look forward to. I have it with a cup of tea (old lady lol) and really saviour it. That's the good thing about sw, you don't need to distract yourself from food because you're allowed to eat. You could always try and save your healthy extras for the evening time as well, so perhaps have a low syn hot chocolate using your healthy a.

Maybe go for a run, join a gym, go for a walk etc :)

I struggle with evenings too x I've been trying to keep back a healthy B so I can have a chocolate hi-fi bar.

Not quite the same as a dairy milk but doing the trick at the moment :)

All great ideas, my problem is if I have chocolate in the house I will sit and scoff the lot ! Have started buying the chocolate and caramel hifi bars and I find that when I need choc one of them satisfies me because I find them quite sweet !

Back