Disturbed sleep....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Ok I can cope with getting up for the loo, usually only once though - considering the water I am drinking,.... but.....
    My sleep has gone to pot really. I am constantly tossing and turning and waking up a dozen times a night.
    When I am asleep, it feels like its not very deep sleep. I hear everything thats going on around me and cars passing the house etc.
    I used to sleep like a flipping log and I am missing it! Any ideas???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Awww hun I am totally the opposite, hope you can get something sorted.
  4. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I am also not sleeping very well so have resorted to sleeping in the spare room as my daughter is in mith me and my partner and she wakes me up by tossing and turning and then hubby wake me up snoring!
  5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I am the same when in ketosis, i seem to need less sleep and toss and turn all night.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.