DITTO : why do bad things happen to good people

I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now, I think KD has some wise advice there...make the most of everyday.

sending love and hugs to you and your family.

Helenx

Jo
Was so sad to here your awful news!
Big hugs to you and your family

Nothing I can say can make it better but I am thinking of you and send you loads of love, hugs and strength for you and your family.

Always here for you..

xxx

I am so very sorry honey, so sorry.

Lacey xxx

so so sorry for hearing this devastating news. My heart and thoughts are with you at this most difficult of times.

So sorry to hear your devastating news... thinking of you and yor family at this time

Debz xx

So very sorry to hear your news Joanne, I can't imagine what you must be going through right now, it is just heartbreaking.

Sending prayers and love your way:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

hi sweety

theres nothing i can really say

but i hope that one day you will understand that u taught so many of us that our trials , tribulations and problems were mere stumbling blocks in life

i learned a long time ago that when you think you have issues and problems, there is always someone worse off than yourself

hun i pray you find strength to get thru this horriible time

i have no doubt that you will because as hard as it seems to understand now - that which hurts us can only make us stonger

my thoughts and prayers are with you
xx ( you will get thru this and come out the other side a stronger person - even if you do not believe that now)

What can I say?

Take every day as it comes. Enjoy your life together. Gain strength from the thoughts and prayers of all those around you. Gather up happy memories together, store them deep in your heart and bring them out in your darkest moments. Laugh together as much as you are able and remember that shared laughter. One day you will be able to smile at it again. God will sustain you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chris
xx

hi hun, so sorry to hear your news, now how difficult it is had the cancer news on my sister, dad and daughter over the last 3yrs, its just unbelievable never seemed to sink in, words cannot express enough to you sending big HUG and be strong, will say a prayer tonight

sorry to hear your news hun, it must be a really hard time for you and your family. Stay strong x

Back