DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

If you were in the UK ATM - you be blown waaaaayyyyy off course. LOL Lots of walking... I am soooo impressed.

Friday already, time is zooming by !!! I'm at 50 miles as I was out and about yesterday and skipped a day !! Oooops !!

Now all I have to do is drag Mr D out for a stroll this weekend and I should be right on target !!! Hehe !!

Happy walking !!!

Diva x

Friday already, time is zooming by !!! I'm at 50 miles as I was out and about yesterday and skipped a day !! Oooops !!

Now all I have to do is drag Mr D out for a stroll this weekend and I should be right on target !!! Hehe !!

Happy walking !!!

Diva x

Good for you and good for him! YAY!

How are your Christmas preparations going? On the Breakfast Show (BBC1) last week, they said that the average Brit will walk 30 miles doing Christmas shopping! LOL

is that how much you walked in a week?

Last Saturday I started walking 3 miles every day at the park. I hate going on the treadmill. I'm enjoying the outside better.

Hi Elm !! I am trying to do 25 to 30 miles per week at the mo, to get to my target before Christmas !! I love walking, I will be on the Treadmill totally as soon as the weather here kicks in, and the snow and ice arrives !! Mr D set up a flat screen TV in front of it for me....bless him... Plus I just blast music and now can even manage walking and reading a book on my IPad without falling over !! Haha !!!
After Christmas I will start doing about 20 miles per week, as I am going to be super busy in Jan !! What diet are you following ?? Mine at the moment is dodging all the scrummy yummies... Fresh start after Christmas Day !! Hehe !!

Diva x

Wow youre doing so wrll. I wish i had a treadmill but we have no room at all for one. I had one for a bit back in the states but it was in a side room with no tv and i would jam.music and kind of dance/walk to the music.. Sad i wasnt a motivated back then.. Probably wouldve if id had somethibg more to keep.my minf occupied lol. Keep it up:)

Hi Diva,

We have a elliptical in DH's office, so I may try to rack up some steps on that. I am getting a foldable Davina magnetic exercise bike for Christmas because I bought an almost brand new one on Ebay for 15 quid! Otherwise, DH would've objected to me buying, yet more, fitness stuff that I have to dust (and as I seldom dust due to my asthma...)

I hope your "run up" to the holidays is going well. Mel

Get well soon, Mr D.

Once again I am awestruck. Well done, Diva. I keep forgetting to wear my pedo... but I know I've not done anything impressive steps-wise.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Thankyou Minniemel.... I'm on a walking high at the moment !!! Mr D is taking it easy, but is definitely in my good books as when I finished my walking challenge he gave me a lovely surprise .... a MacBook Air!! If I had known that was waiting for me at the end I would have walked 150 miles not just 110 !!! Haha !!!
I'm typing this on it now....it's fantastic !!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!

Diva x

Well done Mr. D!

A very Merry Christmas to you, Mrs. D! (Check out the avatar -- funny, eh?)

Wow you are doing so amazing with your walking im really impressed.. Waynes world comes to minf "we're not worthy, we're not worthy?" lol.. Hope you have a great christmas :D

Happy Boxing Day, Diva!

Back