DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hello everybody !! Happy Fridayyyyyy !!
Finished my miles, so week one completed !!! Yayyyyy !!!

Now to celebrate with a guilty sounding, but healthy lunch ..... Chocolate Banana Muffins and a frothy coffee!! Mmmmmm !!!

Have a great weekend !!!

Diva x

I didn't bake them.... I usually would but I've kinda promised myself not to go too baking crazy at the mo. The portion control begins to wobble a little bit !! These were from one of my favorite shop's here called Trader Joe's.... full of lots of Veggie, Vegan, Organic treats !!!! They were only 130 cals each and could give my carrot muffins a run for their money, taste and calorie wise !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
I didn't bake them.... I usually would but I've kinda promised myself not to go too baking crazy at the mo. The portion control begins to wobble a little bit !! These were from one of my favorite shop's here called Trader Joe's.... full of lots of Veggie, Vegan, Organic treats !!!! They were only 130 cals each and could give my carrot muffins a run for their money, taste and calorie wise !!!

Diva x

Oo i know the carbs are high, but trader joes has some amazing granola.. The bosses used to get it for the staff at my old job.. Lots of ulyummy dried fruit in it.. Yummm

Congrats on reaching your miles target. I hope you ahve a good weekend.

So I have made a plan for walking this week & I NEED to stick to it!!! I have another incentive dress on its way, want to be in it in 7 week! & According to size guide I am 1.5 inch too wide on my waist at the minute :( anyway the plan is:

Monday: if I get chance ?!? (not planned)
Tuesday: walk little one to nursery & back - 5 mile ish
Wednesday: walk baby from dr appointment to nursery & back - 5.5 mile ish
Thursday: walking my usual bus route (random I know but it's all exercise) - 3 mile ish
Friday: walk to town & back - 3.5 mile ish

So teamed with WW I'm hoping for a loss this week! :)

Good luck everyone & congrats to those who are well into there walking challenges x

Morning Diva,

I hope your walking week goes well.

Morning Mel !! Week 2 is underwayyyyyy !!! One quick workout done, coffee is drunk, and I am ready to take on the World !! Going to be out and about and then hoping to fit in a longer walk late afternoon !!

How are you doing ?? I'm on a mission to drop 10 lbs this month.... 4 lbs gone so far... 6 to go !!! Woop !!!

Diva x

I've bought my pedometer and it comes tomorrow, can't wait to get started!! Not sure what to aim for initially. Think I might wear it for a week, see how many steps I usually walk and then double it! I hope that'll be a good starting point! :D

Diva, my hero ;)

How you doing? Look at all the people your inspiring!
If it's nice tomorrow I'm off for a walk at Windsor long walk up to the iron horse, I'll take a pic and send it to you if I do. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww, thanks hun, a piccy would be lovely !!! I hope the weather stays good for you !!! I remember having picnics there as a kiddy. I used to walk from Old Windsor, along to Datchet, then Windsor too !!!
I don't know if I'm inspiring, but I'm glad more people are trying to get into the walking, I'm seeing great results, but you have to be dedicated. I stopped and started last year and it really hampered me.....

Diva x

I've bought my pedometer and it comes tomorrow, can't wait to get started!! Not sure what to aim for initially. Think I might wear it for a week, see how many steps I usually walk and then double it! I hope that'll be a good starting point! :D

Hello !!! Welcome !!! That's a good way to start !!! Are you fairly active or were you like me ..... a sloth ??? LOL !!!

The more the merrier !!!! :D :D :D

Diva x

Morning Diva,

I meant to tell you how much I like your "healthy heart" avatar.

Hello !!! Welcome !!! That's a good way to start !!! Are you fairly active or were you like me ..... a sloth ??? LOL !!!

The more the merrier !!!! :D :D :D

Diva x

I was a complete and utter slob! Didn't do any exercise, well unless you count walking upstairs to bed and walking to and from my car on a morning haha!! :D

Hope you feel better soon gettingfitat50 !! I think I have managed to dodge getting a cold this season, thank goodness !!! Take care.

Total so far is ....... 24 miles !!! Busy day tomorrow, so hoping to squeeze in my miles, but if not I will finish them off on Saturday !!!

Happy walking guys !!!!

Diva x

Back