DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Well done your doing fantastic. I'm with you on the egg front no chocolate for me but a Monday run/walk instead :)

Diva, your awesome ;)
Well done your such an inspiration, makes me want to get a treadmill but would it end up lonely and covered in dust like the other equipment I have owned... Probably!
Keep up the good work, jogging now that's cool :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Karen27.... thanks for popping in !!!! I found that my Treadmill, was collecting dust too, when I had it in the spare bedroom...but since we moved and Mr D, installed a little Gym in our Basement there is no escape now !!! I see it every time I pass into our home office.... hehe !!! I'm actually spending less time exercising now, but I've ramped up the intensity !! I like the jogging, who knew ??? Certainly not the lazy old so and so in me !!! :D

Moving out of my comfort zone is bloody hard though !! Happy Easter !!! Did you have an Easter Egg ??

Diva x

No Easter eggs so far, but just been out for an Indian. Don't know what I'm playing at, not focused at all at the moment and summer is creeping up very fast!

Your doing so well :)super diva !

Super Diva strikes again !!! Lol !! With a 2 lb drop this week !!! I think I am shaking up my blubber and then it is slowly dropping off me !! Hehe !!! Going to do 7 days again this week and may try to add a sneaky extra second session in two or three times, but I'm super busy before we go on hols !! The Diva is on a mission to hit the UK with her skinny ( ish !!) jeans !!!

Diva x

Managed my Treadmill workout, and a quick walk down by the river today !! The weather went a bit overcast for a few days, but we are gearing up for the 70s and 80s this weekend !! Summer here I come !!! On a plus note my muscles in the back of my thighs and lower bum ( I can't remember the posh names for them !!) have stopped complaining soo much !!! Must be a good sign, right ??
How's everybody else doing ??

Diva x

Wow good job on the fitness.. The lack of complaining is definitly a good thing it shows youve improved :). Jealous about the coming weather its freezing here.. Missing southern california for sure lol

MrsP it was scorchio here today, sorry !!! I lurve the heat !!! Well, Week 3 is completed, and I'm on to my last week before my hols !!! It's come round so fast !! Really super busy this week so I think 5 sessions is doable, let's hope so !!!! Going to get out in the garden again this week and do some weeding in the sunshine !!

How is everybody else doing ???

Diva x

Hi Diva ,

I hope you are well. I fell ice skating on Friday the 13th and broke my left wrist. It is no excuse not to walk, so I better get to it.

Yes. Not a Diva walk but at least something.

Rejoined sw three weeks ago and back on here for a few days now, been hunting for a thread like this! Im doin so much walking too! I feel my bum getting smaller haha! I will b on laters to have a good wee chat but need to go get ready for a walk. Taking my kids tho so i wont b walking too fast but ill job abit with the kiddies! X i dont feel as stupid then! X

Hi Guys !!! I am back !!!

Awwww, Mel, I hope you are on the mend....not going to make any jokes about it being Fri 13th, etc, I bet you've heard them all !!! Hehe !!

This Diva, needs to get back onto the Diva Walks, because I have been very bad, enjoyed my hol, VERY much and if there was such a thing as a diet confessional, this Diva would be in there for a month fessing up the food sins !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Only regained 4lbs so the plan is to curb the cals, get back on the healthy foods, and get walking again this week....with my walking/jogging program me restarting next week. It is very dangerous to have any more time "off" as it usually means sliding down the slippery slope to yo-yo ville for me !!!

Hello MummySelkirk, the more the merrier, on here, keep posting !!! I've got to crack the whip, and knuckle down now......

Diva x

Almost 5 miles tonight after tea. And ill b walking down to my weighin class tomorro, which is about 2.5 mile.

Diva in da house !!!
Hey, welcome back :) how was England? Did you have a good time? Xxx

It was bloody wet !!! I was cold the entire time !!!

On the plus side, everybody said I looked well and healthy ( I'm lighter than they've seen me in years!! ) I got to eat big slabs of toast slathered with yellow butter !!! I must stop mentioning all the grub I ate, I can see myself suffering the next few days with withdrawal symptoms,or seriously dehydrating due to all the drooling I'm doing !!! Hehe!!

Diva x

Welcome back!!!

Haha....thanks !!! I'm easing myself in, as the cravings are bad this week, gee who knew eating such crap, would lead to me craving more ??? Hehe !! Sugar begone from my system....soon !!! I honestly think if you cut me open at the mo, I would bleed chocolate !!! Eeeeeek !!!!

How are you ???

Diva x

Hi Diva,

I broke my wrist ice skating (or falling whilst ice skating) on Friday the 13th. LOL I should get the cast off next Wednesday.

It should be easier to give up the chocolate now that you're back in the land of rubbish chocolate. I had a few of those Malteasers bunnies over the hols and are they ever addictive.

Hope youre feeling a bit better. I hate that feeling of craving stuff after yiuve been having it.. Its like drug with drawals or something.

MinnieMel said:
Hi Diva,

I broke my wrist ice skating (or falling whilst ice skating) on Friday the 13th. LOL I should get the cast off next Wednesday.

It should be easier to give up the chocolate now that you're back in the land of rubbish chocolate. I had a few of those Malteasers bunnies over the hols and are they ever addictive.

How funny about the choc i was just talking to my dad and i asked if he wanted us to send anything and he said none of the chocolate cause he did lnt like any of it! Naturally i told him he was crazy lol

hi ya! Welldone you are a real inspiration! How are you measuring how many miles you are walking & jogging?

x

Back