DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Can't wait to hear what February's Challenge is!

Until, Friday, I am doing some casual walking, just pottering when I'm out and about !! Hehe !! Also, resting a blister and a swollen toe, which is getting better anyway !!

Diva x

Sore foot cost Murray the Australian Open. Rest it up.

Did you pot this on Facebook? ;)

image-4132062957.jpg

How many miles is feb challenge? X

February Challenge has started and I'm going to ROCK IT !!! 20 miles plus of walking each week to do, and I'm starting to do the RWR sessions ( run walk run, basically starting to learn to run from scratch !! )

Cheeky, sneaky WI this morning has me at 192 lbs, so that's 6lbs lost in Jan, will update stats on Monday as per usual !!

Excited for the Feb Challenge ( yes, I am that sad, but I need to be motivated ALL the time or I slip slowly back towards.... a Bakery !! Lol !! )

Diva x

February Challenge has started and I'm going to ROCK IT !!! 20 miles plus of walking each week to do, and I'm starting to do the RWR sessions ( run walk run, basically starting to learn to run from scratch !! )

Cheeky, sneaky WI this morning has me at 192 lbs, so that's 6lbs lost in Jan, will update stats on Monday as per usual !!

Excited for the Feb Challenge ( yes, I am that sad, but I need to be motivated ALL the time or I slip slowly back towards.... a Bakery !! Lol !! )

Diva x

We're twins!!! I lost six pounds in January, too!

Great challenge!

Go diva go diva ......

Well done!

Right, I've done two RWR sessions so far, and the big muscles at the top of my legs and bum, are aching !! So, I must be doing something right, lol !!

Diva x

Morning Diva,

What's RWR?

I hope all is well.

Morning All !! More snow here, so it's looking very pretty, we didn't get much, just a nice covering.

RWR, which you'll see me writing about here, is Run, Walk, Run. An exercise routine/ technique you use if you do not have the endurance or fitness for running for an extended period of time, the idea is that you will slowly build up to 30 mins non- stop running. If you google Run, Walk,Run, you'll see lots of variations for where you are on the fitness scale.

I'm not starting at the sofa slouch level, but I do have some limitations as I have a 'cranky' leg, lol !! I've done two sessions already and like how quick it is to 'fit' in around my regular walking, which I do not want to stop. In fact, I think I will probably do four or five sessions of it a week, as I'm about to do my third one this morning, and it's only Monday !! Hehe !!

Diva x

Ah, my RWR is called DIT (Dog Interval Training). Run like h3ll, stop and smell, run again, stop and see, run again see a friend... Stop and bark, run again...

Last edited:
Another 4 mile walk ( no RWR today ) and I am positively zipping along !!! Another hour until lunchtime though !!

Diva x

Super -- I cleaned all day. I shoud see how far the FitBit says I walked! ;)

You'll do it! Go you. I daren't walk today - as overweight as I am, I'd blow away!

Back