DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Viva La Diva said:
A quick 3 mile walk done as I am busy busy today. I'm close to my target already !! Tomorrow I'm going to do a RWR session and a long walk !! I want a pound gone by next Monday !!

Diva x

How long in time does 3 miles take?

Hi Zesty !!! My walking "time " really depends on where I am when I do it !!! The Dreadmill is like about an hour walking at 3.8 mph, if I can manage that !! Sometimes my dodgy leg plays up, and I'm down at 3.6 mph. My new RWR are much quicker as I am jogging along at 4.2 mph ish at the mo .....

Outside, I have several routes that I have measured with my Pedometer, so depending which one I am near, I know that say one small circuit of one walking trail is 1.6 miles, so if I have time I will squeeze in two laps of that, etc. Luckily, with the fancy walking trails I have nearby, they actually paint the mile markers down on the ground for you, so that makes it foolproof !! Hehe !! NO EXCUSES !!! LOL !!

How are you feeling ? I hope your new medication helps settle you, ready for a super healthy lifestyle restart !!!

Diva x

Oh that's good you got walking routes. Be careful running if your bad leg is joint related. But your a big girl now... (getting smaller though) so you already know to look after your joints.
Yes I'm feeling better, not how I should but def better than I was. Silly how we accept feeling crap just cos we are overweight. I know my thyroid underactive and I still blamed it on weight! Madness.
Yep I'll be joining you soon on walks. Take along time to wrw though.
Well done saint diva ;) x

How's the storm near you? Lots of snow? I hope you're well.

We were super lucky Mel, a few inches only ! Today, so far, we've had showers and now it's a bit misty !! It can't make up it's mind!

Diva x

It snowed in Cambs, but roads okay. A little anxious about our drive north to Edinburgh on Wednesday. It's 1/2 term and DD's birthday -- so we're talking her to see the Pandas, etc.

Right, week 3 begins !!! Hoping to get out and about this weekend and do a couple of my favourite walks with Mr D !! The weather has made it a bit tricky recently, not tons of snow, but just frequent snow flurries, and I really don't want to slip over (already have a dodgy leg, lol !) Will try and take more photos, not much of a view from my Dreadmill, hehe !!

Diva x

Brisk walk along the river this morning, brrrr !!! Forgot to take my phone so no photos !! Even Mr D said he enjoyed it !!!

Diva x

I'm glad you got out and didn't injure yourself.

There is a six o'clock in the morning? Who knew? ;)

Yep, Mel ...... a.k.a insane o'clock !!!! Lucky I'm a morning person !!

Diva x

It was so nice yesterday and it's gray and cold today -- I should have taken a walk and let the housework wait.

Viva La Diva said:
No, there was no ice, so I was safe !! :D

Another walk done and a RWR session, I am buzzing !!! Getting up super early tomorrow as I will be walking at like 6.am !!! Gotta squeeze it in before the day goes manic !! Hehe !!

Diva x

Diva, well done, buzzing away there. It's a great feeling to actualy get control of your excercise and eating and look forward to achieving your goals.
You go girl!!!

Insane o'clock works, just wish I could be this person getting up at 5.30 a.m at least four times a week !!! Lol !! I blame my old bones, hehe !!! And the love of my comfy bed!

Not even 9.a.m here and I am DONE !!! Walk and RWR session, woop woop !!

Slinky Summer Diva, here I come !!!

Diva x

Insane o'clock works, just wish I could be this person getting up at 5.30 a.m at least four times a week !!! Lol !! I blame my old bones, hehe !!! And the love of my comfy bed!

Not even 9.a.m here and I am DONE !!! Walk and RWR session, woop woop !!

Slinky Summer Diva, here I come !!!

Diva x

I'm better when I get up and go early. I keep saying I'm going to start doing this. I'm all talk and you're "Action Woman"!

890165301044431041o9onulRc.jpg

So true this morning !! Mr D is not a morning person, enough said, lol !! By the time I had walked and RWR , I felt like I was on top of the World ! :D

As chirpy as Mary Poppins but with added caffeine ,lol !!!

Diva x

Like that message and it's very true!

Week 3 is a done deal !!! Woop !!

Can't believe it's the last week of the Challenge already !! Going to look at some new mini goals and targets for next month, determined that 2013 is going to a walking triumph, oh, and the ''perk '' of that is maybe another 20 lbs gone from my body !!!

Diva x

Back