Diva's Diary!: My Diva is screaming to get out!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Diva2.0, 14 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Diva2.0

Diva2.0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Everybody!

Day 1.

I am so excited about starting. I'm really ready to do something good for myself.

I'm a little nervous, because my husband isn't that supportive right now, but I know I can do it with all your help.

My personal goal is 40 pounds. Mostly, I can't wait to get the pressure of my joints. I knew I was heading down a bad path when my left hip started to hurt from laying down for too long.

So, I will be posting throughout the day to keep myself going.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

Welcome Diva

[​IMG]

I surf here everyday its keeps me sane and motivated. I'm a size 16-18 and want to be a size 12 by october to fit into a victoria beckham dress (for a wedding). There's a diva inside me as well waiting to come out! As I lose weight I feel better about myself and I know once I get to target my confidence will be briming. We deserve to give ourselves a clap on the back for starting this diet.:patback: Im on my second week weigh day saturday. I get weighed twice weekly to keep me in check. It does get easier I promise. I won't lie to you the first week is hard as for me realising I comfort eat and also eat when I'm bored. The feeling of hunger goes and when you see the scales you'll want to continue. Chin up!

4. Diva2.0

Diva2.0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks 2 sizes!

I know you will find your inner Diva too. Mine needs to be loved more, so that's good. Yeah. I'm dreading days 3-6. But I will keep coming here and posting and hope that will motivate me!

I turn 28 in on Sept 8 and I really want to have lost 20 pounds by then and be able to run 5k.

Thanks for the encouragement!:girlpower:

5. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

20lbs

[​IMG]

that should be no problem the average is 4lbs per week;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.