Diva's Diary!: My Diva is screaming to get out!

Diva2.0

Hi Everybody!

Day 1.

I am so excited about starting. I'm really ready to do something good for myself.

I'm a little nervous, because my husband isn't that supportive right now, but I know I can do it with all your help.

My personal goal is 40 pounds. Mostly, I can't wait to get the pressure of my joints. I knew I was heading down a bad path when my left hip started to hurt from laying down for too long.

So, I will be posting throughout the day to keep myself going.

Welcome Diva

I surf here everyday its keeps me sane and motivated. I'm a size 16-18 and want to be a size 12 by october to fit into a victoria beckham dress (for a wedding). There's a diva inside me as well waiting to come out! As I lose weight I feel better about myself and I know once I get to target my confidence will be briming. We deserve to give ourselves a clap on the back for starting this diet.:patback: Im on my second week weigh day saturday. I get weighed twice weekly to keep me in check. It does get easier I promise. I won't lie to you the first week is hard as for me realising I comfort eat and also eat when I'm bored. The feeling of hunger goes and when you see the scales you'll want to continue. Chin up!

Thanks 2 sizes!

I know you will find your inner Diva too. Mine needs to be loved more, so that's good. Yeah. I'm dreading days 3-6. But I will keep coming here and posting and hope that will motivate me!

I turn 28 in on Sept 8 and I really want to have lost 20 pounds by then and be able to run 5k.

Thanks for the encouragement!:girlpower:

Back