Dizzy with kidney pains HELP!!!

Carlaanders

Hi I am on week 4 of lipotrim and am struggling with dizziness, it is pretty much constant every time I stand up also have pains in my kidneys is anyone else getting this? Asked my pharmacist yesterday and she said I have washed some salts out if my system with water what should I do? Xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb

Might be worth getting your blood pressure checked. I also get dizzy, but not as bad as you and I've adjusted to moving slightly differently, but have not been able to even contemplate doing exercise on this. Are you monitoring how much water you're drinking? You could be overdoing it. Remember you need to be as safe as possible doing LT, your health is the most important thing. I hope you feel better soon or get to bottom of the problem. Let us know how you get on x x x

I had this. Go to the doctor you could be anemic and have low blood pressure x

Hi I am on week 4 of lipotrim and am struggling with dizziness, it is pretty much constant every time I stand up also have pains in my kidneys is anyone else getting this? Asked my pharmacist yesterday and she said I have washed some salts out if my system with water what should I do? Xxx

Considering some of the advice that has been handed out to members by their Pharmacies, I pretty much echo Teapot and Emmy_Lu; and would suggest getting a check up to be on the safe side.

I hope you're ok Carla :eek:. A lot of people have the dizziness but the kidney pain is odd, you should definitely get it checked out. With drinking so much water you kidneys should be at their healthiest, not causing you bother

I feel a lot better today still going slighty dizzy when standing up ect but not as much pain in my back, I am sure I will be fine feel healthy otherwise could just be coming down with something thanks for the concern xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb

I hope you feel better hun if it happens again I would take the ladies advice above and see your doctor . All the best x

Back