Dizzydellys back again.....

The diaries are here for us all to follow Dawn :)

Morning

Thanks for all the support!
Your welcome to follow dizzydawnie, you might find it abit boring though!!

Ended up having tuna salad last night really enjoyed it.

Menu today
B bacon egg mushroom
L beef salad
T ?? not sure yet

have a lovely day x

Morning Delly, yes that sounds yum indeed :)

Morning
cauli mash is so comforting, like it better than potato mash :)

Naughty hubby brought home wine last night so I did have a little glass or two!;)
So thats me clean and green for rest of the week :cross:

menu today
B bacon egg mush
L beef salad
T gammon and veg

Morning Delly, nothing wrong with a glass of wine :)

Morning Jim
I agree! :)

Looks like snows on the way, there saying its going to be a significant amount, joy of joys! :mad: so the plan is get my visits done this morning and if it starts to get bad it will be al time.

B flax porridge, used golden linseed instead of the brown and it was like glue! I still ate it though!:D
L ham salad
T pork chops cauli broccoli
S cheese

Be careful out there! :D x

Evening dizzy, did the snow arrive? We had just a smattering here
Xx

Morning Delly, we had a smattering of snow, then it rained a little and then it froze, the car was so hard to clear this morning, solid ice all over it.

Good morning Katie
Only small amount of snow this morning so managed to make it work. Kids were very disappointed at such a small amount, I think they had planned for a day off! :D

I dont know if its me but I really dont like golden linseed, cooked a mim this morning and it smelt awful :confused: Anyone else had this?

Was looking on adbb yesterday and reading a thread about eggnog, its 3 eggs, cream, sweetner and vanilla or any other flavour all blended with ice. They were all raving about it so thought I might give it a go but im just worried about the raw egg, what do you think?

Menu today
B awful mim with cheese
L ham salad
T not sure yet
S cheese pork belly :)

My DH doesnt like mims at all. I also prefer my flax bread made in oven to a true mwave mim - just try something different;)

Morning
Tried it again and i think I overcooked it! Still prefer the dark flax though.
Weigh in Tom for me and i will be happy with a sts, don't think it will be a loss due to body burning alcohol instead of fat! X

Morning Delly, how was the weekend darling, all good i hope

Morning Jim and everyone else!

Nice weekend but why do they go so fast? :mad:
Weighed in this am and i have stayed the same which i am pleased with. :)
I have started reading the book again to remind myself what i should be doing so out go the pepperami and salami!
B egg bacon mush
L steak salad
T belly pork and cauli mash
Have a good day xx

That's why I'm retired :D

Hey dizzy, hope week started off ok:)

Happy Valentines day!

Jim lucky you. I can't wait but will need to win the lotto first!!

Did well yesterday but had side effects from the mims, don't think it did me any harm though! Haha

B egg bacon mush
L roast chicken salad
T ?
W trying
S cheese

Back