Dizzydellys back again.....

How are you today love?

Afternoon DD, are you aching from your exercise? Lol at wobbly bum, I hate the mirrors at the dance class and concentrate on watching the instructor so I don't have to look at myself too much!!
xx

Afternoon
I am a little bit but i'v been doing some squats and think its that. I have to work that butt off now and im going to look at it when im on the wii too spur me on!! In fact i'v just had a thought i'll put me swimsuit on, that will defo work!:D
Bren, If I was as slim as you i'd be looking at myself all the time!! :) x

Agree i avoid looking in the mirror - might see that uncoordinated ungraceful being - and what if it put me off my favourite dances?:D
Keep going DD
Xx

Morning Delly,

actually before I retired I was probably better at weekends as during the week I'd be eating out a Café's and stuff, now I'm retired most days are V. Atkins friendly, saying that, as I'm now back to posted weight I did have fried eggs on toast for lunch yesterday. :)

Well done Jim, I don't know how you keep it going. :)

Day off today and had some wine last night so feeling guilty and upset with myself. But I'm going to go on the wii and drink plenty of water and it might not show on weigh day, fingers crossed! :sigh:

Morning Delly, when's weigh day?

Hi Dizzy, hope all well.
Xxx

Morning Delly, you weighed in yet?

Afternoon all
Yes weighed in and its not good 5 and half on!!! And that's in less than a week!!
Not feeling too bad about as its all my own fault and i know what I should be doing so I need to get on with it!!
Hope everyone's ok x

Morning Delly, for me, if there's one thing wrong with Atkins, it's how quickly I can gain if I eat bad carbs. it's quite scary.

Morning Jim
Your absolutly right, it is scary! Thats why it needs to be a lifestyle change and not a diet, if only it was that easy! :)

Re-start today

B 2 bacon mushroom and egg
L chicken and mozzerella salad
T 2 pork chops and broccoli
snack something with eggs!

Is mozzerella ok?

Hi dizzy, welcome back on the wagon - upside of speed going on is much is water weight so you can take it straight back off!
Xxx

Back