Dizzydellys back again.....

Completely understand about not having control to keep to one biscuit! Lol and I have same probs with wellies at the moment! Hope you enjoy the weekend - it sounds fantastic! :)

Hi Delly, that vanfest is a monster meet isn't it love

Well im all packed up, eggs boiled and all my goodies well hidden from the kids! :D
fingers and everything else crossed for better weather and sticking to Atkins :)
have a lovely weekend everyone x

Have a fab weekend dizzy:D
Xx

Enjoy! :)

Have a great weekend Dizzy, let us know how you get on :)

Morning Delly, so how did it go? the weather wasn't brilliant was it

Hi all
Well im back, had a brill time, so many fab vans! weather was windy and we had torrential rain sat night but was all good fun!
unfortunatly the diet didnt go to plan as I ended up having to have burger buns as my salad went brown, I will also confess to 2 warm sugar do-nuts :ashamed0005:
I am thinking now its not such a good idea to start right before going away! Once I get this next weekend away out of the way im going lean and green!! :)

Glad you had fun:D

yes it's not easy when things are happening love, I'd do what you suggested

Hi all
Dont know whats wrong with me today but feeling fed up.:(
I think I need to get this weekend out of the way so I can really get stuck in.
Didnt help with Hubby printing out a photo of me this weekend and omg I look like a squirrel storing nuts!!
B omlette
L chicken salad
T chilli
loads of coffee
salami

Oh dear - hope tomorrow is better. Feel free to kick hubbie:D
Xx

Morning Delly, ah well why don't you use that photo as inspiration love

Will do Jim, thanks.

Feeling better today, but have decided to postpone weigh day till 2 weeks time so I can have a good green and clean week. Im not going to stress as much about this weekend, what will be will be. :)

B bacon egg
L chicken salad
T pork in cream sauce
salami eggs

Good for you Delly :) Morning!

Sounds like you are feeling motivated and are on track for a good loss at your next weigh in.

I agree with Jim, keep photos you hate as inspiration. I've got som dreadful photos of me in my undies, that really helps. In fact, as I go on, the more horrid photos I am digging out to keep me on track. Def helps!!

Good luck! SD xx

Try taking a photo once a month, or every few months as you lose and then compare the horror photo and that will give you a boost as your body changes shape :)

Clean and green it is! Good luck;)
Xx

Last edited:
Back