Dizzydellys back again.....

Morning Delly :)

Hi everyone
Thanks for the help and advice. :)
well im pleased to say I survived stormy Blackpool, had fun but thats it now no more weekends away so Im getting stuck in!
Feeling very positive, have been shopping got all my goodies and im going to refresh my memory and read through the book tonight. :woohoo:
see you all tomorrow x

Good Luck Dizzy, glad you're feeling positive!

Morning Dizzy:)

Afternoon all
So far so good today!
B 2 egg 1 bacon and mushrooms
L chicken salad with smoked cheese with ham, lovely!
T gammon steak fried egg and broccoli
S probably the gorgeous smoked cheese with ham love it

Evening dizzy:). Sounds yummy!

Morning Delly, was it that stormy in Blackpool then love?

Morning Delly, was it that stormy in Blackpool then love?
Afternoon Jim
Yes during the night it was blowing a gale, the awning was pulled away from the van so was trying to fix it at 3am, when we woke we had a lovely puddle in the awning, I tried to blame the oh but I think it was rain! :D
we went and parked up on the prom for abit then we stayed with friends sat night, enjoyed it so will be there next year.

Lovely lazy day for me today as its my day off! :)
Going to plod through the washing and watch Jeremy kyle later, I know its sad but its so funny!!!:D

B in bed
L ommlete with bacon mush toms and cheese. saved some for snack later
T roast chicken broccoli and ?
loads of coffee

have agood day x

Sounds like a lovely lazy day:D
Xx

Morning Delly, that old VW bus must take some looking after, is your OH doing all the maint and stuff?

Morning Jim
It takes a lot of money, all the parts are soooo expensive! He does some himself and were lucky the lad next doors a macanic whos helped us out loads. x

morning all :)
well I dont know what was wrong with me last night but I couldn't stop eating, it was all legal stuff like salami and cheese so not too bad, I was wondering if I was craving carbs?
B bacon egg mushrooms
L late brekkie so not much
T gammon steak egg broccoli

Writing thats just made me think :confused: I wonder if I was snacking more because i missed a meal??

have a lovely day x

Worth watching how much you have/hadnt the day before. Some days im not really hungry, other days im starving - evens itself out;)

Evening all.
Eaten well today and no alcohol! Yeah!
B mushroom omlette
L
T chicken drumsticks large salad
Cheese olives mattersons
6 days to weigh day, can't wait!!
Have a chilled Sunday x

Morning Dizzy:)

Afternoon Katie and all

menu today
B 2 bacon 1 egg and mushrooms
L forgot to bring to work, naughty!
T roast pork broccoli cabbage with cream cheese sauce. Will probably have loads as I'v missed lunch
S probably left over pork and some cheese
W oh im so rubbish! will try harder!

Hi dizzy:). Shame you are working today and forgot lunch:eek:
What do you do?
Xx

Back