Dizzydellys back again.....

Well done DD on your loss this week it's great x

Thank you!!

nothing much going on with me just enjoying the nice sunny weather :)

menu
B bacon egg mush
L chicken salad with mayo
T roast beef cabbage and cauli mash
S ?
W 1 glass so far

Had cream and protein powder last night again, I seem to be developing a craving for it :sigh:

Well done DD on your weight loss but also on your continuing to be a Wine free zone!!

Excellent on both counts!

:D

x

Well done avoiding wine Mrs clown:D
Xxx

Morning Delly, LOL @ the clown pants. :)

Had the cream again last night I think its replacing the wine, Its just so hard to resist!! :)

Menu today
B bacon egg mush
L beef salad with mayo
T roast chicken cabbage
W 2 glasses so far

4 days off :bliss:
Been to hairdressers so feeling lovely again! :) not too keen on the silver stripe I keep getting these days! :(

Away to Filey tomorrow so busy packing and planning meals, will be a bit easier now as hubby is doing the metabolic diet and is eating more or less the same except sat is off day and he can have a beer, but I'm not bothered :jelous: honest!!

Menu
B missed
L egg and bacon
T roast chicken and cabbage
S probably have an omelette to make up for missed brekki

Have a lovely day xx

Morning Delly, have a nice holiday love, and enjoy Filey. Hope the weather isn't too "Bracing" :)

Morning all
Beautiful yesterday and today, actually went out with no coat.
Off the wagon but 1 bottle of wine has lasted and a large glass still left, just didn't do anything for me!
Enjoy the sunshine xx

Morning Delly, yes it was lovely yesterday wasn't it. bit grey and overcast here today though

Hi dizzy, been brilliant sunshine here today. Had lunch outside with DH:D

Morning
On rotten training yesterday and today so missed the lovely sunshine and its cold today!
Weighed in the same yesterday which I knew due to cream and protein powder so that's now a no-no!
Have a lovely day x x

Back