Dizzydellys back again.....

Hi Dizzy, so sorry to hear your sad news ((hugs))

Good luck back on induction
Xxxx

So sorry - hard to say goodbye to someone you have known all your life xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your restart xxx

Hi Delly, sorry to hear about your Nan love, be strong.

Afternoon

Thanks everyone, your all so lovely :)

1st day back on induction and feeling well and I cant wait for that horrible bloated feeling to go!
Menu today
B 2 bacon loads mushrooms egg and 2 mini toms
L chicken feta salad
T crustless quiche salad
W

Have a good day xx

Morning DD... Hope the day goes well :)

Morning Delly, yes it's a good feeling isn't it love

Oh just read about your bad news, my thoughts are with you and the family.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll fit in the coat soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon
Got a horrible sickly tummy ache now :yuk:, I'm thinking its the crustless quiche from yesterday as it was very rich, Unfortunatly I'v got it for lunch too so think I'll stick with just my salad!

Enjoyed a free Atkins bar yesterday, joined the official atkins on-line site and was rewarded with free bar and some discount codes for future purchases. :)

B egg mush bacon
L quiche ? salad
T lamb leg steaks broccoli cauli mash
W coffee

Thanks for mentioning the Atkins offer... although I generally avoid their products there are times that nothing other than an Atkins Bar will stop me eating chocolate and a free one will taste even better <g>

Morning DD :)

Afternoon all

Tummy better today I'm pleased to say, but for the last 2 nights I'v been really sweating, which is not like me! I was talking to a friend about it worrying its the onset of the menopause but she pointed out its probably due to having no alcohol!! :D

B bacon egg mushrooms
L chicken salad and 3 chicken drumsticks
T sausage cauli mash cabbage
W :( cant get into it

Morning dizzy. Good to hear your tummy better. I remember having strange night temperatures when i was detoxing - both from alcohol and carbs!

Afternoon everyone

Very pleased with scales today 8lbs off!!! :party0049::party0049:
Im not going to delude myself that its all fat but well pleased! So im back to the pre blip weight and can nearly touch the 13's :D

B mushrooms bacon egg
L ??
T lamb shank cauli mash broccoli and grated cheese
W 0

Have a lovely weekend :)

Well done DD - great start:D

Back