Dizzydellys back again.....

Morning Delly... Water always helps :)

Don't worry DD - I hit the scotch last night after saying I was not having a drink, had waaaaaaaay too much so am trying to get the water down me today, we can glug together!! xx

Don't worry DD - I hit the scotch last night after saying I was not having a drink, had waaaaaaaay too much so am trying to get the water down me today, we can glug together!! xx
:D what are we like!! Im ok food wise I can control myself but when it comes to alcohol im hopeless!! xx

Well i would normally join you (food ok but not wine)... But being good this week! Come friday its half term - all bets off:D
Xxx

Ps dizzy - keep meaning to copy your signature - always happiest with wine;)

Morning DD... Just keep drinking water it will flush all the baddies away :)

Morning Delly, how're you today?

Evening all
Hope your all ok?
Super busy day today so no time to get on but finally hubby has gone over to Filey for a boys night so can sit and chill now! :clap: So qvc is on and card is at the ready!! :D
B mushroom omlette
L egg salad
T roast chicken and fried cabbage with cheese :)
Oh and I will confess to 1 gin & water, waters good!!

Lol. Enjoy the gin:)

Morning DD ... Hope you have a good day :)

Why the guilt Delly :)

Morning!

Morning Di and Jim

Because I know it will not do me any good!:(
As my weigh in this morning shows, 1lb off so alcohol is a no go again!
Going to be hard over the weekend because im going away but I will try!!

B egg bacon mushrooms
L chicken salad
T roast chicken cabbage fried in butter with cheese and cauli mash
w trying!

Ah well, enjoy your weekend love

Thanks all, im sure I will! :)
I am going to really try and not eat or drink anything illegal, but it will be hard as no doubt we'll be of to various pubs!
I will have to try and get them to have carvery every night then I'll be ok!!! :D
Have a good weekend everyone :wavey:

Morning DD... I've got sensitivities in what I eat and drink too! Such a nuisance... Hope the weekend goes well :)

Back