Dizzydellys back again.....

It's back on!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:
Just had a lovely hot bath and feel so much better, going to sit and enjoy my wine now!
How did we manage without central heating and hot water?!

Katie I will have a glass for you, not long till Friday! ;) x

Morning Delly, that's good to hear, it's amazing how easily we get to love our creature comforts. I can't believe that as a child I grew up in a house without central heating and hot running water, never mind the outside toilet :D

Morning Dizzy, great to hear you had a bath;)
And it's friday...out to dinner tonight and wine definitely on the menu:D
Xxx

Morning Delly, that's good to hear, it's amazing how easily we get to love our creature comforts. I can't believe that as a child I grew up in a house without central heating and hot running water, never mind the outside toilet :D

I have heard about outside toilets but no hot water! When we're you born Jim? :D;)

Hi all
I'm going to be honest and say I can't get back into it yet, I don't know why cos we have a holiday planned with friends and know if I don't lose weight it will spoil it!
I'm back to work tomorrow so that might help, getting back to a routine and good old salads! :)
Have a good weekend x

Evening Dizzy, evening and wine great, hangover next day not so welcome - sigh
Hope you can get back into a routine
Xx

Morning
Hope your feeling better Katie! I don't seem to get hangovers, might have a slight headache but nothing more.

Off too work now :sigh: I hate working weekends, especially when the rest of the household are still in bed!! :mad:

Wow your lucky had my worst hangover ever today - thought my head was going to explode and my stomach turn inside out - didn't get out of bed until 3pm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all
Back dieting today, watched biggest loser usa last night and it motivated me to get on and do it and stop whinging about it!
Jumped on scales this morn and im down by 4lbs so well pleased :party0049: and thats without even really trying! x

Last edited:
Great start DD... Won't be long til it's all off! :) x

Morning Delly, great stuff love :)

dizzydelly said:
How awful! how much did you have and what were you drinking?
hope your feeling better today :)

I had a whole bottle of wine - cousins OH just kept topping our glasses up - didn't realise how much I'd drank until I got outside and the fresh air hit me - I stayed in bed until 3pm - felt better then Lolz x

Ps great work on the loss xx

I had a whole bottle of wine - cousins OH just kept topping our glasses up - didn't realise how much I'd drank until I got outside and the fresh air hit me - I stayed in bed until 3pm - felt better then Lolz x

Ps great work on the loss xx

Haha it's so easily done, at least you could sleep it off! X

Hi all

Good day diet wise but was shattered when I got home from work, luckily I'd already done tea so had a cheeky hours sleep after :)
Probably regret it when I go to bed cos I won't be able to sleep! :D

Off to watch biggest loser for some more motivation now! :) x

Morning DD... Great stuff on the loss! :) xx

Morning delly, well done :)

Back