Dizzydellys back again.....

Lol, Lisa im soft as anything but I think the alcohol helped! :D

Managed to stay the same this week which is good so im really back on it strict today! no more wine sneaking its way back in although im still going to have a carb load day once a week but it will be next Friday. I do feel this helps me stay on track and will give me something to aim for.

Have a good day xx

Feeling fed up today, I can't get in any of my clothes and the ones I can look blooming awful. I'm sick off buying clothes cos they fit and not cos i like them!! I look like a frump! :cry:
I'm going to have to start getting off my ar@e and do some excercise to try and speed things up, so that's it I'm starting today!
Sorry for rant but it helps :)
have a good Sunday xx

Well my plan failed, was going to go walking first thing but no it had to go and snow! Then had a carb fest at Pizza Hut and birthday cake :rolleyes: so back on again today!

Just keep on trekking, you'll be buying clothes for pleasure rather than as a chore sooner than you know, I'm sure xx

Struggling at mo, going away camping on thurs till Monday ( we must be mad!) so as usual I'm using it as an excuse to start eating what I want now, I do it every time!
Will start back on next week if I don't freeze to death first! :D
Have a good easter x

I'm back! So much for the few days off at easter :eek: never mind I'm back now and have got off too a good start
menu
B bacon
l oopsie rolls with cheese beef and mayo
T roast beef broccoli and cauliflower

hope your all ok xx

Another lovely sunny day, makes me feel happy!
B bacon egg mushrooms
L roast beef salad
T steak with fried courgettes

Have a good one x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hi, just popping in to subscribe. How is it going?

Hi
Going well, weighed in last Friday and lost 6lbs! Had a carb load day on sat, it keeps me sane!
B bacon egg n mushrooms
L chicken salad
T steak roasted veg and celeriac chips

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Back