DIZZYNESS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hotty25, 30 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    hi everyone...iv been on the diet just under 10 weeks but just lately i feel really dizzy when moving or getting up.doctor says everythings fine BUT i could faint sometimes and i have small kids so am worried. im having all my packs and water and iv done two add a meal weeks.NO I AINT PREG LOL.anyone els get like this?xxx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catito

Catito Full Member

Hi, I've been on LL & now CD for 15 weeks and I feel the same. I had an AAM week this week and feel a bit better. Was thinking it was my bodies way of telling me to move up the plans.

4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi I went to my GP about this as well when I was Ssing. It's called postural hypertension and it's caused by dehydration...lowers your blood pressure a bit and your body gets dizzy when you move about. My GP said to move slowly but it was nothing to worry about. Apparently it is a very common side effect of VLCDs. If you are concerned though, I'm sure your doc could explain it better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.