Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Hi Bex

Mizzy's not sure on Cadburys World either, see what the weather is like and the other alternatives. I'd like to take the boys and with Easter coming up it would be a good time to go.:)

You did really well with your tenner in Primark. That £2 was worth just the feeling fab at school. ;)

Bathroom is shiny now and the hallway and coat and shoes cupboard are immaculate too.:D

How's the SSing today?

Dizzy x

SSing is absolutely fine today! What a difference a day makes eh? Last night i was panicking about the emormity of never eating what i wanted ever again. It hit me about the struggle ahead of me to maintain what i have started, and i got really scared and binged. But today i am good!

Can i ask what is a Scooby Snack?? I thought it was slang for some sort of drug!! Remember Fun Lovin Criminals, Scooby Snacks? Lyrics said they went and robbed a bank while whacked up Scooby snacks?

Can i ask what is a Scooby Snack?? I thought it was slang for some sort of drug!! Remember Fun Lovin Criminals, Scooby Snacks? Lyrics said they went and robbed a bank while whacked up Scooby snacks?

LOL!

They are a Greens kids baking mix. Double decker biscuits with green icing and a scooby doo rice paper picture.

Dizzy x

LOL!

They are a Greens kids baking mix. Double decker biscuits with green icing and a scooby doo rice paper picture.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy hope you are ok, my boys made those scooby snacks.....arnt they full of e numbers ...?
I stopped my kids eating them especially the youngest.

Will be hoping to see you at the Brum Meet Up Dotty!;)

Dizzy x

Hoping to, be great to see you too :)

Seems like a good idea you changing your weight goal, with all your exercise you are going to weigh more, but look less so it makes sense. Thing is you can always adjust it again when you get there and see how things are. Your attitude in saying you want to stay fit and healthy and happy with your diet sounds bang on to me. :)

Hoping to, be great to see you too :)

Seems like a good idea you changing your weight goal, with all your exercise you are going to weigh more, but look less so it makes sense. Thing is you can always adjust it again when you get there and see how things are. Your attitude in saying you want to stay fit and healthy and happy with your diet sounds bang on to me. :)

Thanks for the support! I am trying to be sensible as I have always felt that my disfunctional eating was more a problem for me than the extra weight I carried. I'd love to be a bit skinnier again and I know I could easily achieve that going back to CD but I know it wouldn't be a long term solution and would accelerate the return of the stave/binge cycle.

I need to stick Gi out which isn't really a hardship as the meals are delicious. Need to work at the impulse to binge as much as I can at the same time.

Have a lovely busy day planned with the boys today and the weather is looking promising, hope you have fun too!

Dizzy x

Gi Diet: Day 22

Breakfast:

Half a tin of baked beans
2 slices of wholemeal toast (no marg)

glass of orange juice

My plan allowed low fat marg.
grapes
banana

I didn't want marg and haven't got the fruit. It's shopping day today. Market day again. Will be lovely to go around the market with all the boys, we have bread to feed the ducks on the way. Theo has to canvas some advertising from the local shops for the school newspaper so we will do some of that today too.

Need to get the boys down for breakfast and make an early start so we have time to ft everything in today.

Have a good day all!

Dizzy x

I'd love to be a bit skinnier again and I know I could easily achieve that going back to CD but I know it wouldn't be a long term solution and would accelerate the return of the stave/binge cycle.

That's so true. Having a sensible way of eating and being at peace with it if far more important than being skinny.

Patched things up with an old friend today. The one i fell out with about dieting. Funny how diets can drive a wedge between people. Anyway, she has always been considerably smaller than me, and was doing WW. She got down to about 12st7ish. Well today she got a shock seeing me! I am smaller than her!! Her trousers are a 16! Mine are 14! Yippee!!!!! i AM SOOO HAPPY, but i know this makes me sooooo shallow! I DONT CARE, she made me feel awful about doing cd. Telling me my hair would fall out etc. She has gained quite a bit, probably about a stone, i would guess we are about the same weight now. BUT I AM SMALLER!!!!!!

Hopefully we can sort things out and support each other as she is trying to loose it.

Hi Bex

Glad it's made you happy even if it's shallow I'm sure you didn't glout and that you would be the first to support her with her weightloss.

I presume you are having a good diet day so far with the added motivation.

Dizzy x

Me? Gloat? Never!:D I think she liked having a fat friend, it made her feel thinner. I have made the first move, its up to her now.

In terms of diet days, today is ok so far, and i am out at the theatre tonight so i will be busy. I binged last night, :eek: , but will be good for the rest of the week now! Promise!

Hi Bex

It's funny how some friends react isn't it. I had two friends and the three of us were all about the same size and when I went on the diet last year they didn't say a word about my reducing size, not even when I'd lost two stone and we all got together, they just didn't "notice". It wasn't until I got to my goal and they just couldn't ignore any longer and finally asked me about it, but much is never said even when I became a counsellor. I don't think they thought I'd keep it off, which is fair enough as I never have in the past, but weight is an issue we don't talk about much these days!

I'm glad you've made it up with her and shown her by your own achievements how successful this diet is. And I don't think anyone could begrudge you a little gloat, I know I would have (just a tiny bit of course;) )

Hi Bex

It's funny how some friends react isn't it. I had two friends and the three of us were all about the same size and when I went on the diet last year they didn't say a word about my reducing size, not even when I'd lost two stone and we all got together, they just didn't "notice". It wasn't until I got to my goal and they just couldn't ignore any longer and finally asked me about it, but much is never said even when I became a counsellor. I don't think they thought I'd keep it off, which is fair enough as I never have in the past, but weight is an issue we don't talk about much these days!

I'm glad you've made it up with her and shown her by your own achievements how successful this diet is. And I don't think anyone could begrudge you a little gloat, I know I would have (just a tiny bit of course;) )

Hi MD,

If i have a friend who had shrunk like you have i would have wanted to go on the diet! Have either of them tried it?

I dont think my friend and i will be discussing dieting much now either! Unless she wants my help of course.

As for gloating, i could always pass on my size 16's to her, like she offered to pass on her big clothes to me!:p

Hi MD,

If i have a friend who had shrunk like you have i would have wanted to go on the diet! Have either of them tried it?

I dont think my friend and i will be discussing dieting much now either! Unless she wants my help of course.

As for gloating, i could always pass on my size 16's to her, like she offered to pass on her big clothes to me!:p

No neither have tried it and just joke about it, so if for example we've gone out for a meal they'll be eating something and say "ooh we couldn't have this if we were doing your diet" and things like that. Maybe they're scared of not being able to do the diet and failing where I succeeded? I don't know and I'm not that bothered anymore TBH, it got to me to begin with, especially when they seemed not to notice my loss, but now it's their loss as far as I'm concerned.

The devil in me is dying to egg you on to offer your clothes to your friend, it's a lovely thought whether you actually do it or not :D

Hope the rest of the day has gone well Bex!

I'm exhausted just back from the gym. Over a thousand calories burned. I guess it's more tiring in the evening or perhaps it's as it's still TOTM, haven't been for a few days or maybe it's those pesky extra pounds. But for whatever reason I'm whacked!

Still ate some stuff today I shouldn't and am pretty peed off with myself about it too.:( Tomorrow is another day.:)

Dizzy x

Dizzy - if you've burned off over a thousand calories I would think you could eat just about anything without having to worry about it. I feel faint just thinking about it:eek: :D

Lunch:

Wholemeal Pitta and Hummus.

Enormous Belgium Bun (Naughty bakery sell in packs of 4 and I have 3 boys, what am I supposed to do!:confused: )

Dinner:

Coriander Steak and Sweet potato wedges with salad.

Should have been good but had been picking before dinner.:mad: So lost my appetite and just made a really small peace of steak for me. Will be making this again tomorrow and do it proper!;)

No neither have tried it and just joke about it, so if for example we've gone out for a meal they'll be eating something and say "ooh we couldn't have this if we were doing your diet" and things like that. Maybe they're scared of not being able to do the diet and failing where I succeeded? I don't know and I'm not that bothered anymore TBH, it got to me to begin with, especially when they seemed not to notice my loss, but now it's their loss as far as I'm concerned.

The devil in me is dying to egg you on to offer your clothes to your friend, it's a lovely thought whether you actually do it or not :D

Wierd! I would have wanted to go on the diet straight away after seeing your success! Jealousy eh? Does strange things to people. Is your friendship as strong as it was?

I wouldnt pass on my clothes to her really, i am not that cruel! Plus i cant quite find it in myself to give away 16's, i may need them again one day....:eek:

Hope the rest of the day has gone well Bex!

I'm exhausted just back from the gym. Over a thousand calories burned. I guess it's more tiring in the evening or perhaps it's as it's still TOTM, haven't been for a few days or maybe it's those pesky extra pounds. But for whatever reason I'm whacked!

Still ate some stuff today I shouldn't and am pretty peed off with myself about it too.:( Tomorrow is another day.:)

Dizzy x

I was good yesterday, but the scales arent showing it yet! Still 2lb over last weigh in:eek: . Shouldnt have any probs today. Rocky Horror was totally fabulous!!! I got a strange kick out of seeing men in basques and suspenders!

I dont want you overdoing it at the gym Diz, you'll make yourself ill! Your body hasn't exercised properly for years, you should be building it gently!

AND STOP PICKING!

Back