Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Hope you had a nice time matey! How did it go?

Welcome back!:)

Hope you had a nice time matey! How did it go?

Welcome back!:)

Had a lovely time. It's nice to take the boys to see there grandparents, uncles and aunties and cousins. Mizzy and me enjoy being able to get out and about on our own too. We were able to go shopping at Merry Hill Shopping Centre to get Art and Kenzie's birthday pressies. We went to Ikea and took a whole lot of stuff back that had been cluttering up the house when we changed our minds. I also managed to get one of those Cashmere sweaters from Tesco. I love it am hoping it washes well.

We had a lovely day out at Cadbury World spent the whole day there and ate loadsachoccie!:D

We spent Sunday morning in Wolverhampton needed to take a faulty item we bought at New Year back to the store. It was so quiet in town and we enjoyed revisiting old haunts. We enjoyed a long coffee, shared a muffin and a long chat at Costa.

Boys enjoyed there day out but love to spend time at Grannies best and showed there cousins the nintendo wii. They really feel like they have done something with the holiday now but still had time at home to chill which seems to be what they crave more than anything.

Hope your girls are enjoying their time off this week.

I will weigh in the morning. Fingers crossed.

Looking forward to getting everything back to routine tomorrow but I do feel we have all had a lovely week.

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy

Sounds like you had a lovely time. Haven't been shopping in Wolves for ages, used to go quite a lot & love that little Costa at the top of the hill - consumed a few calories in there I suspect.

Nice to see you back again :)

Hiya Dizzy

Sounds like you had a lovely time. Haven't been shopping in Wolves for ages, used to go quite a lot & love that little Costa at the top of the hill - consumed a few calories in there I suspect.

Nice to see you back again :)

Which Costa do you mean? We were in the one inside Beatties. It is over 10 years ago since we lived in Wolves so Costa is a newcomer to us.

We did share the muffin and I had black coffee so calories were minimal, unlike at Cadburys world the previous day!;)

Dizzy x

Glad you are back! Yea, got my two off this week, took them for a long walk on Haldon this morning, i have decided we need to get more active! Just hope the weather is ok, i plan to do lots of walking this week!

The Artie and MacKenzies cards are in the post!:D

Glad you are back! Yea, got my two off this week, took them for a long walk on Haldon this morning, i have decided we need to get more active! Just hope the weather is ok, i plan to do lots of walking this week!

The Artie and MacKenzies cards are in the post!:D

Haldon sounds nice.:) Anything planned for tomorrow?

Dizzy x

Which Costa do you mean? We were in the one inside Beatties. It is over 10 years ago since we lived in Wolves so Costa is a newcomer to us.

We did share the muffin and I had black coffee so calories were minimal, unlike at Cadburys world the previous day!;)

Dizzy x

There's a small one across the road from Beatties on the corner of a small lane, assume it's still there, it's a couple of years since I've been.

Well done on not over eating at Costa, we now have one in Telford & I try not to go in very often because their Florentine slice always ends up on my plate and in my mouth - no idea how? :rolleyes:

I didn't spot another Costa but not to say it's not there. It may be it closed when the Beatties one opened though. I must say I am very fond of Wolverhampton and love to have a scoot around the shops. I was able to stock up on Earl Grey green tea in Rosemarys as my local Tesco has stopped selling it (cheek of it!) I am so glad that Rosemarys has survived all these years it was always a fave shop of mine.

We wouldn't move back to Wolves but it's always nice to visit and it still feels comfortable and familiar!

Dizzy x

Gi Diet: Day 1 (restart)

Weight 12 st 2lb

Going to call this day 1 of restart. Had a few days off while away and want to get back to doing this properly.

Breakfast:

All Bran Branflakes
Skimmed Milk

Orange

Artie is off school today as he wasn't feeling well this morning and spent quite a bit of time on the loo!:eek: Hopefully it was a little too much fruit yesterday and nothing more than that. Won't be able to get to the gym though now. Maybe I can fit it in this evening will have to see how it goes.

Also need to get to Tesco today to get all the ingredients for the rest of the week to keep me on the straight and narrow. Artie will have to come with me although I may take him into school this afternoon if he seems to be fine. Need to go check on him.

Dizzy x

Glad to see that you had a great time away - I love Cadbury World too!!

Hope your son is okay - my 2 have both been poorly recently my son currently has a hacking cough and temperature - didnt stop us from going to the zoo yesterday though!!!

Glad to hear you had a good time at Cadburys World :) Poor Artie. Hope he feels better soon.

Glad to see that you had a great time away - I love Cadbury World too!!

Hope your son is okay - my 2 have both been poorly recently my son currently has a hacking cough and temperature - didnt stop us from going to the zoo yesterday though!!!

Glad to hear you had a good time at Cadburys World :) Poor Artie. Hope he feels better soon.

Get well soon Artie! X

We all have heavy colds too. Probably not going for a walk today, weather yukky anyway.

It was a big flase alarm he is absolutely fine. He woke up and went to the bathroom saying he felt sick and then had several episodes on the loo. He's been fine since though just too much fruit yesterday I guess!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

LOL - glad Artie is ok and it was only the extra fruit!

Do you do the tescos on-line delivery service???

I don't, as my kids school is next to tesco and I park there everyday to pick them up. I also like being able to switch the menu about and buy fresh most days. However as I am struggling at the moment I think ordering for a week and having a fixed menu for the whole week may be a good idea for me. Save a lot of time too really. Must be great for working people though their delivery service.

How about you have you ordered on line?

Dizzy x

I'm on SS (again!!) at the moment - and to go into a supermarket etc would be soooo bad for me!! So I'm looking into it - that or my OH can do the shop! Think I could just about cope with Iceland where most of the food is frozen ... but real food shops - no way!!

Hi guys - I've been using Tesco online for a few years now and find it really good. It was a godsend when I was SSing, not having to face the supermarket. I now get my Tesco's delivered on a Monday, which fills the fridge up for the week then go to Sainsbury's on a Friday to get the food for the weekend, as I prefer shopping in Sainsbury's in person and use their Fasttrack system.

Glad Artie is ok & it was a false alarm. You never with kids do you, I've sent my DD to school before when she was ill & kept her home to find out she was absolutely fine!

Back