Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Yea, no kids to this one.

Hope it goes Ok for you. Don't suppose you will hang around long.

Speak to you later.

Dizzy x

Lunch: 12.30pm

Pitta with hummus and cheese.

1 wholemeal pitta
2oz hummus
1oz lowfat cheese
Green and Red Salad Leaves

Grapes

Was feeling a little tempted this morning but not too bad and not given in too. Stopped and thought before buying a bag of donuts for the boys deserts today. Wasn't sure if I could trust myself but I did buy them as felt I could resist. WATCH THIS SPACE!

Dizzy x

Still resisting the donuts!:) Did look at them just now as I made an Options Hot Chocolate and thought how nice it would be to have something with it.

Five little boys in the house this evening and all is calm. I slightly hesitant to check on them in case all isn't as it seems afterall.

The Citizens Advice Bureau meeting went well. It is definitely something I would like to look further into infact I will apply for it actually I don't have any reservations only will be keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get overcommitted with it being voluntary as I need to have a paid job too and look after the family and ofcourse I still need to be able to get to the gym:rolleyes:

Need to prepare dinner for those boys.

Dizzy x

Keep away from those donuts - you know they're evil :D

CAB sounds interesting, can you choose how many hours you do there or do they have vacancies at certain hours?

I'm keeping away from the donuts but have been nibbling

2 oatcakes (they are like dense bran crackers)
Mixed nuts
Sugar snap peas
grapefruit

God:eek: it sounds so much when you list it all down.

I may count that as my evening snack.

CAB ask you for one day a week. Our local one is only open a couple of days a week but is going to expand it's hours. Currently opening hours are 10-2 but you would work later due to paperwork.

During training though extra days would be needed to shadow another advisor. They also agreed that I would be able to avoid working school holidays otherwise I could not volunteer.

Will go do a bit more cooking now.

Dizzy x

Dinner:

Cottage Pie
Purple Sprouting
Carrots

I know the cottage pie isn't low Gi but there was just enough left for one more. It's a normal meal and a normal portion size so am happy and happy not to have to cook a separate meal for me.

Will get an early night and get more organised and enthusiasted again with the Gi.

By the way, I didn't have any donuts and they are all gone now. As are all the little boys who were all really well behaved.

My three are still here of course I think they'd better have baths tonight.

Dizzy x

I'm really glad that I don't much like donuts & if I do eat one they give me horrendous heartburn.

When we go to the Bullring in Birmingham there's a Crispy Creme donuts in Selfridges, they smell fantastic and my daughter always begs a box, usually while you're waiting int he queue they give you a sample to try, but I can resist (usually) :p

I'm really glad that I don't much like donuts & if I do eat one they give me horrendous heartburn.

When we go to the Bullring in Birmingham there's a Crispy Creme donuts in Selfridges, they smell fantastic and my daughter always begs a box, usually while you're waiting int he queue they give you a sample to try, but I can resist (usually) :p

Hi Dotty

I did manage to resist the donuts but gave in later to chocolate biscuits. I confessed to Bex but not on here. I guess that's what I'm doing now. It's behind me now though so please no one mention it again.:rolleyes:

I actually can't bear the smell of donuts don't even enjoy eating them much. They are just sweet and something I generally don't eat to enjoy. (Won't go into it further now:sigh: )

Listening to my ipod, ....now playing Madonna Hung up, have got it all loaded up ready for the gym.

I have an original ipod shuffle too which I loved. But as music is so emotional I stopped listening to it when my dad died as certain words on songs would set me off in the most embarassing places. I decided I needed to stop listening to music for a while. Then 1/2 my shuffle went missing, it had 2 parts, so this will replace that one. When I find the other bit one of the kids will love it.

Need to write up my breakfast now.

Dizzy x

Gi Diet: Day 11

Got up and got dressed before thinking of weighing this morning. Maybe not a bad thing ah!;)

Breakfast:

Boiled egg
1 piece Wholemeal toast
1 1/2 oz HL Branflakes and skimmed milk

Fruit will have later suggested orange but I have a large grapefruit thing. I think it's name began with P. I will have half of it before gym.

.....now playing Natasha Bedingfield These words......

My aerobics class this morning. Will do a session in the gym after. Probably keep it shortish.

......Will be playing Talking Heads Road to Nowhere on the treadmill......:)

Dizzy x

......Will be playing Talking Heads Road to Nowhere on the treadmill......:)

Dizzy x

OMG, that brings back such good memories! Playing that in your bedroom whilst drinking G and T before going out in Exeter! Other ones that always remind me of you are; Roxy Music, Virginia Plain, and all Elvis Costello songs! We had such a laugh getting all dressed up! Remember?

OMG, that brings back such good memories! Playing that in your bedroom whilst drinking G and T before going out in Exeter! Other ones that always remind me of you are; Roxy Music, Virginia Plain, and all Elvis Costello songs! We had such a laugh getting all dressed up! Remember?

That was the best bit of going out!:) It's the worst bit now getting everyone co-operating and organised:(

Better now I'm slimmer though!;)

Need to dig out my Elvis Costello's.

Dizzy x

Lunch: 2pm

2oz low fat cheese
wholemeal pitta
green and red salad leaves

25g walnuts
HL Strawberry Yoghurt
Date and Walnut slice

Not exactly what was on menu but need to do shopping and to grab something quick as not back from the gym until 2pm.

The extra calories I think I have earned as it's late for lunch and have done 1hr aerobics class and burned 600 calories in the gym.

Gonna have another attempt to have the Korean Noodle salad tonight. Need to go to Tesco before picking up boys so need to write this up ASAP.:)

Fingers crossed for me all that I manage to taste the Korean Noodle Salad tonight. I'm been looking forward to it for about a week now!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Usually ended up in Denleys if i remember correctly!

Those were the best days in a lot of ways weren't they. No real worries still home with mum and dad. Just getting by at college having as great a time as possible and looking forward to the future.:rolleyes: :cool: ;) :)

Dizzy x

Back