Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Day 6 - Gi Plan

Weight: 11st 7lb :D

Breakfast

Greek Yoghurt with honey and nuts.

100 ml of plain greek yogurt. - I used 400g pot of total 0% greek yoghurt and a dollup of tesco greek style yoghurt to thicken it up a bit. Not sure of quantity but seemed realistic to me will check it out on the site later.

1/2 oz of mixed nuts (crushed)

1 tsp honey

1 large banana ( I only had a small banana)

1 glass of orange juice 100ml (Had the orange juice today thought I'd try it, was OK!)

Another very delicious breakfast.:p :)

DS3 enjoyed crushing the mixed nuts with me and wanted a little bowl of it himself which disappeared swiftly. The others haven't come down yet. Guess they will want some too. Good job I bought a big pot of the greek style stuff.;)

Het Tasha did you have the apple porridge? Enjoy it?

Will go get my first green tea of the day and start glugging some water:tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: .

Dizzy x

Hey you!! - sounds like you are really enjoying this GI plan - and obciously getting the results!! 11/7 - woohoo!!!

I have no idea how much I weigh - was 11/9 on Monday and wont weigh until this Monday. Havent had that porridge yet - am still very ill actually:jelous: . Doctor gave me a 7 day course of penicillin on Wednesday taking 8 tablets a day (must think Im a ruddy horse - either that or I made a mistake and vet to the vets in error :rolleyes: ) Anyhow - its got worse not better - feel like am rotting from the inside (sorry TMI:) )

Sorry - this is your thread not mine :sigh: - just trying to explain why I havent had the porridge yet.

Anyway - well done for sticking to your plan and also for enjoying it so much.

Tasha

Hey you!! - sounds like you are really enjoying this GI plan - and obciously getting the results!! 11/7 - woohoo!!!

I have no idea how much I weigh - was 11/9 on Monday and wont weigh until this Monday. Havent had that porridge yet - am still very ill actually:jelous: . Doctor gave me a 7 day course of penicillin on Wednesday taking 8 tablets a day (must think Im a ruddy horse - either that or I made a mistake and vet to the vets in error :rolleyes: ) Anyhow - its got worse not better - feel like am rotting from the inside (sorry TMI:) )

Sorry - this is your thread not mine :sigh: - just trying to explain why I havent had the porridge yet.

Anyway - well done for sticking to your plan and also for enjoying it so much.

Tasha

Sorry your so poorly Tasha:( . Hope you are better soon;) . Hope OH is taking good care of you and you are letting him:rolleyes:

Hope next time your on Minimins you are fighting fit and raring to go.

Dizzy x

Ok was out over lunch time today. While I was out I ate

1 madarin orange
1 goats cheese babybel
not on plan

Lunch 4.30pm:rolleyes:

1/2 carton of Covent Garden Carrot and Coriander soup
Two slices of wholemeal bread (one toasted)

Tesco HL Date and Walnut slice

Had the orange planned for lunch above.

Didn't have the HL Yoghurt on the plan

Dinner 8pm

Didn't have the dinner planned as ate lunch at 4.30pm was eating dinner a 8pm.

Wholemeal pitta
2oz hummus
2 olives
1 tomato
lots and lots of green and red salad leaves
balsamic vinegar.
1 tbl HL Cottage cheese

Evening Snack again not as planned

also 2 brazil nuts
1 apple

OK so even though plan went astray again today. I am pleased with all the exellent food choices and portion sizes.

Have not been hungry at all today or any day this week and any time. Bought the children treats in Thorntons and Cadburys shop. No wish at all to buy anything for me. Just some more swimwear for the gym.

Kids hijacked my water I took out with me so will only have drunk 2.1 litres of water so far but will definitely drink another 1.2 so will declare my water intake for the day at 3.3 litres of water + green teas (no coffee again today:D ).

Was going to the gym this evening but it was closing need to learn the timetable, didn't bother because I only really planned to go weekdays originally. Hips been better than yesterday but must still be careful.

Dizzy x

Day 7: Gi Plan

Weight: 11st 7lb:)

Breakfast:

Greek Yoghurt with wholemeal toast, fruit and nuts.

1 serving of plain greek yoghurt.
5 oz grapes
1/2 oz mixed nuts (crushed)
1 slice of wholegrain bread.
1 tsp of honey.

Again delicious! :D I am very much a breakfast girl and these breakfasts are the best! I put the nuts on the yoghurt grapes in a separate bowl. Put some of the honey of the yoghurt and the rest on the toast.

Planning to go to the gym (short stint) this morning and while Mizzy and the boys go swimming will then spend the last half hour in the pool with them.

Dizzy x

OK so made it to the gym this morning and had 40 minutes to do as much as possible. Just went on three machines and burned 400 calories. Then went to the pool to have a splash around with the guys.

Lunch: 1.30pm

Spring onion and cheese pitta

1 wholemeal pitta (lightly toasted)
2oz grated low fat cheese
1 spring onion
1 tomato
plateful of green and red salad leaves with balsamic vinegar.

Small bowl of Strawberries and Blueberries

Dizzy x

Well done Dizzy - another good day for you by the sounds of things :)

Slipped a bit this weekend - there's a surprise - but have managed my steps today, almost, which isn't bad as it's not quite 4:30 yet.

Liking the sound of your lunch

Hi Dotty!

Yes so far so good today, so that's almost a good week. My first Tesco ediets weigh in tomorrow. This evening may be a bit tricky but I'm confident. I went to tesco this afternoon and the cooked chickens were reduced so I bought one and some bags of chicken pieces for the boys. Was thinking of changing my plan to incorporate some of the chicken but I think that may not be a good idea for me especially as Mizzy has been baking home made bread this afternoon too. So I think temptation may get the better of me if I don't stick to the plan.

I've loved these meals all week I have felt so spoilt. The gym has been great too I'm really beginning to feel I can start really moving on with my life and achieving some of the things I have put off for years.

It certainly was time for me to move on from CD last week. I was starting to feel like I was on a slippery slope with it. Just needed to let go of that stage in my life.

Anyway what do you mean by done the steps?

Dizzy x

Gave in to the chicken this evening! Took off the skin and ate the lean meat. Just ate chicken not a huge amount but a fair bit. I just ate a mouthful of Mizzy's homebaked bread. I didn't cook myself dinner or have an evening snack. Just the ...chicken!:rolleyes:

I have drank 41/2 litres of water :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: again today + green teas. Not even wanting coffee these days!!!

Has anyone noticed how I love:D the breakfasts, really enjoy the lunches :) but just can manage the dinners?:rolleyes:

I have always been a daytime eater and still seem to be.

I have not deliberately not eaten the meals this evening as punishment for eating the chicken. I am just comfortably full and don't need it.:eek:

Forgot to mention I had a HL raspberry yoghurt with my strawberries and blueberries this afternoon.

Watching Celebrity Big Brother final this evening in the kitchen while cleaning the kitchen after Mizzy's cooking. Also trying to get as much done as possible as I'd like to go to the gym in the morning after the boys go to school. Going to meet a friend there will be the first time I have been at the gym with a friend. She is lovely, a french lady whose little one is in school with my little one she is so pleased because she will get a month free at the gym because I said she had recommended me.

Ooh they are just announcing the name of the CBB winner:eek: ...it's SHILPA!:D :D :D

I am so pleased she really deserves it, how she behaved.;) :) :) :)

Dizzy x

Gi Diet: Day 8

Weight: 11st 7lb:)

Weigh in day for ediets today: Loss for week 4lb:D

Breakfast:

30g Healthy Living Branflakes
HL Black Cherry Yoghurt
1/2 grapefruit
5oz grapes

Off to the gym in a bit. Should be there already!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Lunch 1pm

Wholemeal pitta
2 reduced hummus
1 olive
1 tomato
Green and red salad leaves

Mandarin Orange

HL Yoghurt (don't really want this may have later)

I love this lunch so keep changing my meal plan to this one. :rolleyes: :D

Went to the gym this morning but not early enough to meet my friend, especially after I bumped into a really old friend in the carpark and we had a real catch up chat. It was lovely to see her and it has made my day.:)

Good workout today. Felt fitter especially on the rower and burnt a total of 780 calories.:cool:

Must use my last hour before picking up the boys to actually get some jobs done now.:eek: :rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Bother it!

I ate a spicy sausage left over from last nights dinner and 2 slices of Mizzys bread.

2 squares of green and blacks organic dark and ginger chocolate.

Bother, Bother! Not hugely upset but again I haven't had the dinner meal.

Will I ever get to try the Korean Noodle Salad. I have been looking forward to trying that and every evening it's on the menu I don't get around to the dinner.

I must pre-make some dinners or buy in some convenience ones for those nights the boys have clubs etc.

I've confessed now so that's something.

Dizzy x

Dinner:

Plate of green and red salad leaves.
Pieces of chicken
sprinkled with seeds
and balsamic vinegar

Decided to have this for a dinner to get some more nutrition. Also forgot to say I had some broccoli earlier with the sausage.

Also had a HL date and walnut slice.

Have also had my 41/2 litres of water today + green teas and black coffees

I'm OK about the sausage incident it is quite 'normal' to eat the odd unhealthy thing. All I want to be is 'normal' I think with my workout today I should get away with it. I was disappointed though to still not have the Korean noodle salad but pretty certain I wouldn't have been hungry enough to enjoy it. Must get more organised with the evening meal!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Update:

Also had a large handful of cashews and mixed nuts, mandarin orange and a bakewell tart!:eek: oops:rolleyes: :eek:

Drank loads and loads today but am continually thirsty?:confused:

Dizzy x

This is really working for you, 4lb wow!

Cute ticker! I've been wondering if I should change mine now as I feel like I have surpassed my initial expectations and hopes already. I'm sure my weight will continue to go down a little bit but want to take the emphasis away from weightloss. What do you think is the best thing to do?

Dizzy x

I decided to scrap the old ticker and start a new one, to try to get myself up and running again with the weight loss. We will see...

I dont think you need a weight loss ticker anymore, maybe a time line of maintenance? Or a timeline of another target?

u sly old dog! i didnt know u had a diary thread! just seen it in the "new posts" bit which is what i always use instead of scouring the forums so i usually miss loads of good threads.

so now i know what u r upto all the time, hehe!

If u feel comfortable with ur achievements so far and feel u dont need to look at how far u have come then yeah,i'd set a new goal with a new ticker.

it is intersting and inspiring for new members/struggling memebers to see how far other people have come on their journeys too though. then again...its UR journey and u r an inspiration enuff with or without a ticker.

so! did i help? ummm...reading back, no i didnt but at least i know u have a diary now!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

u sly old dog! i didnt know u had a diary thread! just seen it in the "new posts" bit which is what i always use instead of scouring the forums so i usually miss loads of good threads.

so now i know what u r upto all the time, hehe!

If u feel comfortable with ur achievements so far and feel u dont need to look at how far u have come then yeah,i'd set a new goal with a new ticker.

it is intersting and inspiring for new members/struggling memebers to see how far other people have come on their journeys too though. then again...its UR journey and u r an inspiration enuff with or without a ticker.

so! did i help? ummm...reading back, no i didnt but at least i know u have a diary now!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Karen

Not hiding promise!:rolleyes:

Still thinking what to do with the ticker thing. Will leave it now but I will try and keep a record on my post of what weight I've lost so others can see.

This diary isn't exciting and full of food so don't expect you to be a regular visitor. But thanks so much for popping by!:)

Dizzy x

Back