Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

Gi Diet: Day 9

Weight: 11st 8lb :eek:

Breakfast:

Two slices of wholemeal toast and low fat spread.
Lowfat Yoghurt and Blackberries.

Jasmine Green Tea

Don't think I'm going to go to the gym today, will have a day of rest. Well actually a catch up day with the housework, it's local market this morning. Will take a look at the fruit and veg. Get some fresh fish and a cheap watch with alarm for DS1 as instructed by his cello teacher. Who refuses to fetch him from his class to give him his lesson. If he gets there late or forgets altogether he misses his lesson. :mad: Not happy about it at all he misses enough of his lesson I want him to be able to concentrate when he's there. Oh well will give the watch a try I suppose.:rolleyes: Also need some birthday cards and to get my eyebrows shaped. Post some ebay parcels.

Will see how much I can get done I don't want to be out too long as so much to do at home. In fact would be more of a rest to go to the gym.:sigh:

Better get on with it all then.

Dizzy x

I am a little out today with the diet and have snacked on mixed nuts and cashews. All low GI but calorific, so OK but not ideal.

Even had lunch early to stave off the munchies a bit.

Lunch:11.30am

Chicken Salad Sandwich
Fruit
Yoghurt

Enjoyed my trip out to town and did all I needed too apart from the watch (none suitable).

Stopped at the shoe shop and bought a gorgeous pair of slippers they are Scholl orange felt clogs and a pair of little brown ankle boots casual easy on and offable type. My shoe size seems to be back to a 6 now rather than 61/2.

Will definitely be having the Korean noodle salad tonight will get everything ready so I can make it quickly and get the boys dinner ready to go on too. Want to try get back on track tonight.

Just to add I had an email from my ediets mentor today. He congratulated me on my weigh in saying I had done 'quite well' , :eek: QUITE WELL! not exactly motivating is it?:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Last edited:
Continued to have a bit of a blip tonight!:mad: :sigh:

Had some chocolate:eek: , a bath bun:rolleyes: , small piece of cornish pasty:cool: and couple of other bits:cry: . Not really that upset and not going to analyse it. Will just move on:) .

I need to do a bit of checking out on the CAB tonight as have my meeeting with them tomorrow. So may not post much more today so don't worry. I feel fine little tired, maybe missing the gym :rolleyes: but I'm in love with my new slippers!:D

Dizzy x

Put that blip behind you hun, you'll get over it, with the help of those new slippers!

Cheers Bex

Blip is just a blip. As long as these new slippers help me put it behind me I'll be fine. Busy day tomorrow will help and an early night. Need to book a hair cut as that will help too.

How are you?

Dizzy x

Ok, just hard at work and stuff, remortgaging the house (again:( ), helping Carlos move, trying to ss but getting to day 2 in the eve and messing up. I AINT BOVVERED tho, i know i will get there eventually!

Just to add I had an email from my ediets mentor today. He congratulated me on my weigh in saying I had done 'quite well' , :eek: QUITE WELL! not exactly motivating is it?:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Quite well - more like blooming fantastic if you ask me!

You're obviously not too worried about your minor blip, which is how it should be - you're doing really well overall & that's what counts.

Quite well - more like blooming fantastic if you ask me!

You're obviously not too worried about your minor blip, which is how it should be - you're doing really well overall & that's what counts.

Thanks Dotty!

I am feeling really tired this evening slight headache over the eyes so think that has a lot to do with it. It better be just a blip because I love all that Gi food. Can't wait for a good day again tomorrow.

Re my demotivating email from ediets. you would think if they are paying people to write email to motivate people they would know not to use words like 'quite' and 'hopefully' that was also in the email.

All of us on Minimins do a much better job at motivating each other.

Did I tell you about my new slippers?:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Ok, just hard at work and stuff, remortgaging the house (again:( ), helping Carlos move, trying to ss but getting to day 2 in the eve and messing up. I AINT BOVVERED tho, i know i will get there eventually!

I thought you were sticking to Atkins for a while? Where is carlos moving from and to? Hope the remortgage makes things a bit easier.

Dizzy x

Just from one area in Plymouth to another.

I was doing Atkins, but i cant take all that protein for more than a few days. Doing cd with a bit of atkins thrown in!

Lets have a pic of them then! And i am still awaiting a before and after pic of you!

I know, I know! I would never have pictures before. I did go to a wedding so am wondering if we can get hold of a picture from them. But haven't seen them since to ask. I promise to get a current picture took as soon as I get my hair done, it's such a mess I stick it up all the time at the moment.

I can say though that when i last saw you in the summer I did feel quite slim and was size 16. I had just been to SIL wedding the week before. At Xmas we saw the wedding photos and I was horrified. I looked so fat and there was me at the wedding feeling proudly small after losing weight.

It will be interesting to see myself in a photo and see what I think now.

Dizzy x

Yea, i know exactly how you feel. I felt quite slim when i saw you too, i was in a 16 jeans/18 top, but i have also seen pics and now realise i looked awful.

Mind you, i remember thinking how good you looked! Is it our skewed perception of ourselves?

Yea, i know exactly how you feel. I felt quite slim when i saw you too, i was in a 16 jeans/18 top, but i have also seen pics and now realise i looked awful.

Mind you, i remember thinking how good you looked! Is it our skewed perception of ourselves?

I wonder if I will ever like a photo of myself. Don't mind looking in the mirror though! :confused:

Dizzy x

Gi Diet: Day 10

Weight 11 st 9lb :cry: At least I've got my new slippers:)

Breakfast:

5oz Baked Beans
2 slices of wholemeal toast and low fat marg.

150ml orange juice

1/2 grapefruit

Woke up feeling really shattered this morning. Made me realise I have had numerous late nights and really need to bring bed time forward again. Especially now I'm exercising so hard.

Nevermind about the weight gain, a bit cross but it will be off again in a day or two.

Passing on the gym this morning, I've no energy and couple of appointments to fit in today and then 2 extra boys to pick up from school.

Anyone sees me on Minimins after 10pm feel free to PM me and tell me off!

Dizzy x

Back