Do I have to take syns?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hilali, 30 March 2010 Social URL.

1. hilali

hilali New Member

For some reason slimming world regeime hasnt been working despite following the book. The only thing I am not doing is taking syns as recommended 15/day (male-50-93Kg). Could this be why i am not losing weight? the other thing is the "a" items which we should take 1 or two of them. i was taking 2 so should i be taking one?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    If you're not using up to 15 syns per day then you're not following the plan 100%. I personally very rarely go over 9 and probably average out at about 6, but this is not because I limit myself but because this is my natural need for syns! I'm not a "sweet" person, I use most of mine on sauces - ketchup, full fat salad cream, etc.

Also, if you have your syns you are much more likely to stick to SW and see results.

Another thing to add is, what do you mean when you say that you're not seeing results? 1lb a week is a result and a good one, are you setting your standards too high?

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you're following extra easy you should only have 1 hexa & 1 hexb & would need to syn one hexa.

But if your following green or red you can have 2 hexa & 2 hexb.

Why don't you post your food diary then we can have a look & see what we think.

5. hilali

hilali New Member

Newslimmerme-no weight loss at all and i don't feel i have done anything different than when i was losing weight initially!

Michelle: haven't got a diary but i will do one and should post it

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    How long has it been since you lost?
    If you have lost a lot since you started you will be burning off a lot less calories,have you tried doing more exercise to burn some of these off? thats what I have started to do as my losses slowed down.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.