Do I have to take syns?

hilali

For some reason slimming world regeime hasnt been working despite following the book. The only thing I am not doing is taking syns as recommended 15/day (male-50-93Kg). Could this be why i am not losing weight? the other thing is the "a" items which we should take 1 or two of them. i was taking 2 so should i be taking one?:sigh:

If you're not using up to 15 syns per day then you're not following the plan 100%. I personally very rarely go over 9 and probably average out at about 6, but this is not because I limit myself but because this is my natural need for syns! I'm not a "sweet" person, I use most of mine on sauces - ketchup, full fat salad cream, etc.

Also, if you have your syns you are much more likely to stick to SW and see results.

Another thing to add is, what do you mean when you say that you're not seeing results? 1lb a week is a result and a good one, are you setting your standards too high?

Newslimmerme-no weight loss at all and i don't feel i have done anything different than when i was losing weight initially!

Michelle: haven't got a diary but i will do one and should post it

Newslimmerme-no weight loss at all and i don't feel i have done anything different than when i was losing weight initially!

Michelle: haven't got a diary but i will do one and should post it

How long has it been since you lost?
If you have lost a lot since you started you will be burning off a lot less calories,have you tried doing more exercise to burn some of these off? thats what I have started to do as my losses slowed down.

Back