Do it yourself or homemade VLCDs.

Hi all I start my vlcd tomorrow it's a milk diet designed from the obesity clinic at Luton and Dunstable hospital by dr finer, wish me luck as I really love my food :) x

Hi all I start my vlcd tomorrow it's a milk diet designed from the obesity clinic at Luton and Dunstable hospital by dr finer, wish me luck as I really love my food :) x

Best of luck!

Are you going for surgery?

I've been doing a diet with food replacement, with the addition of all the cheats i can manage!
I quit sugar, all sugars which aren't already in fruit and veg etc. on boxing day, i have the odd sultana or pineapple as a binge but steer clear of most fruit. I have a green oj smoothie once a day and 2 -3 complete amino acid vegan protein shakes, with water, soya milk or soya yoghurt or dairy set natural yoghurt.
By habit i quite often have a large bit of cheese or a frozen smoothie

I eat the odd bit of fruit or salad and a handfull of almonds, (daily), the odd steak and a salad, or small balanced low ish carb meal instead of a shake with the odd bit of mayo on chips....

sometimes a couple of eggs instead of a shake,

I need to get through my vegan food soon i have a lot in the house which is left standing there now that i'm eating usually outdoor reared free range or organic meat products.

But i hold by not eating too much meat so the shakes are very good.

I guess it is the slim fast plan if you want to call it something but i'm just boring and going into details because i don't want to cheat and go in a forum where it's no cheats.

I lost 3.5 stone on lipotrim and gained most of it back after the first 3 months... and then gained by not knowing how to say no to any one single bit of food, i was eating 3 cakes and 2 other sweet treats a day most days plus curry and oh wow well everything that makes a balanced diet plus constant intake of sugar.
It got like my smoking 60 a day i had to stop or i would die.

I'd like to go on a vcld, but this site has just scared me into not doing that today was going to be my first day because I'm fed up with slow weight loss, i've only lost about half a stone since new year.

I think if i cut this from my 1200 - 1400 to 1000 - 1100 I'd be happy
and i need to get some fish in there It's lacking!!

Last edited:
Back