Do, or do not. There is no try.

Good luck with weigh in this morning, sweetheart!

Thanks Toots! I'll post an update to ze old blog later and let you know how it went! x

Yo, how did you go at WI? Just noticed your diary title is a dairy title, that's taken about a week lol x

Week 6 WI: 5lbs lost! YAS! this more than makes up for my lack of a loss last week. Mega chuffed. I know fully believe in the power of water and will consequently be drinking it as if my life depended on it.

This also means I've officially lost a stone and a half (and 1lb). I only have 4 lbs to go to get under 12st and only 6lbs to go to lose 2stone. This will also make me a stone above my healthy BMI range and means I can start working my way slowly up the steps. :D

Super chuffed. :D xx

Halloween fun. :]

tumblr_ltwm5se2yk1qdsia7o1_250.jpg

I'm a character called "Marceline the Vampire Queen" from a cartoon called Adventure Time. Just in case any one was wondering.

I had the best night, felt so good to dress up and feel good in my costume for a change. I also saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in ages last night, and got some really sweet compliments. Feeling so happy and inspired, this diet really was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Can't wait for when I get down to goal.

I'm off to the gym tomorrow to work my pins on the bikes and do some arm weights. From here out I want to work my trouble areas and aim to help build some muscle.

I've also decided to go back to rock climbing once I am another stone or so down. I used to climb as a teen and absolutely loved it, but a few rough falls and weight going back up put me off keeping it up. I have also seen a few friends doing roller derby and it looks like silly amounts of fun, so I absolutely HAVE to give that a go too.

Happy happy Halloween everyone!!! :] xxx

Last edited:
Omg hotty! You look awesome, you're tummy is like a pancake, wow well done : D

Awh thanks vi! I just kicked the bum outta 1hr & half at the gym. I feel legendary, though I will probably be a snivelling mess tomorrow. Ah well gotta work my pins and guns somehow! :p Hows you pet? xx

Whatever youre doing, keep doing it coz its wooooorking!

I'm good ta, been to get my visa renewed today so long way in the car for me and little man but managed to do a huge fruit and veg shop there so all was good. Knackered now though, early night fo shizzle!! What size are you now, if I may be so bold? Can't get over youre figure, you must be like the cheshire cat! X

Awh that's good. Sounds like a productive day, plus I bet the long car journey will have knackered the little man well and truly! So he'll sleep like a log!

Well, I'm a bit of a mix. My weight holds in weird places at the moment. So it depends a lot on what it is. Basically I'm a 14 on the bottom half and a 10/12 on the top. But my arms and legs hold a lot of weight still so I guess if I wanted to wear a tight shirt, say, I'd be a 14 on my arms. Aiming to working my leg and arm muscles from here out though to try and get them a bit more in proportion with the rest. :]

Good grief what a tiring week! Halloween, more halloween, interviews, job offers. Bah I need sleep.

Anyway, the diet has been interesting this week. I stayed with my dear friend "Pandorasinbox" on Monday and Tuesday. Since she is on SS+ at the moment, and I will be there in a few weeks, I decided to join her for a couple of SS+ meals.

On first evening she whipped up a delicious chicken and mushroom salad and on the second evening chilli garlic Shrimp and Spinich. It was bizzarre eating again after 6 weeks away from food but I enjoyed it and was really full afterwards! I also learnt how to cook these yummy things for myself when I hit that point shortly. :D Thanks Pandora. x

I also hit the gym for an hour and a half on Monday, and it felt good to do some exercise. I focused mainly on weights and gentle workout on the machines that got my leg muscles going. I didn't want to do anything too cardio, but just work at strengthening muscles. To try to shift some of the unwanted water weight I have on my legs and arms. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the gym, but given I'll be a working girl again soon I'll need to try and fit it around work.

Weigh in tomorrow, who knows what the scales will say! I've aimed to get through all my water and even though I ate two meals they were completely within the SS+ guidelines. So hopefully there will be a loss, but it is equally possible I will have put on a bit of muscle. Ah well only time will tell!

Shattered now, so I'm going to toddle of to bed. :] x

Last edited:
Job offers : D nice work lady, have you accepted any? I really wanna stay working out, mums join just ordered me the shred eeeeek! Sounds like your doing awesomely as always xxxx

Week 7 weigh in:

I think it was 2lbs but my CDC has put 1... I'm sure I read 12st 1 on the scales. So I am going to go with that. Either way it still went down which is good. :]

I have also noticed I am very close to having lost half of my target amount to lose! Yey! Only 29/30lbs to go! :] x

Last edited:
Job offers : D nice work lady, have you accepted any? I really wanna stay working out, mums join just ordered me the shred eeeeek! Sounds like your doing awesomely as always xxxx

I have indeed Vi! had a very difficult day yesterday trying to make a decision between two very interesting offers. Made my mind up in the end though and accepted an offer this morning. Should be starting on Mon 14th! So got a nice chilled out week ahead of me!

Ouch the shred sounds a bit scary, you'll have to tell me how you get on with it! I'm thinking I'll set up my wii fit again soon, if I can get my TV fixed. (Broke the screen *sniff*)

Just had to say that I've started having the BATS and the orange one is just like a Frys Chocolate Cream .... if you add a bit of imagination! I think that is my favourite BAT of them all LOL x

yay BATS!

i've gone off the orange ones - it's such a strong flavour i have to be really in the mood for it, so they were getting left to the end of the week too often.

He he :) well everybody knows I just looooove the bats! I currently have 14 malt toffee bears though, sssh don't tell the bats x

Just had a look at your pics Xea, your looking awesome! X

lol obvs I know you're not in love with me, it was more just the title I thought apt haha x

lol obvs I know you're not in love with me, it was more just the title I thought apt haha x

Haha thanks toots! :p Really excited for getting started! Toffee bears are awesome, I had one of those for my lunch today. Nom!

Back