Do u still feel hungry at times?

Tridi

Hey gals,

Even tho I'm in ketosis I feel hungry at times,do u have the same?

It's not as bad as it was at d beginning but still hungry at times. Despite me drinking 3 L of water a day.

I still get hungry sometimes. I think I might need to re-jig my meals times but it really hard to do due to uni.

Yep i do, i remember moaning about before n got a reply saying a small number of people still feel hungry in ketosos. So prob one of the unlucky ones. Im not always hungry just tends to be on the lead up to a pack.

I'm usually worse around TOTM but I don't find it too bad usually. That's not to say I'm not ready for my next pack when it's time though!

Greeeeat :p yeah suppose it's just a matter of getting used to d feeling.

I think I have mucked up my system over the years that I dont really know when I am "actually" hungry anymore. I eat out of habit, at set times, when I see others eatings......I do feel like "I fancy something sweet or savoury etc etc" particularly now I am back at work but I am not convinced I am actually hungry.....sorry for rambling!

Yes even in ketosis , I feel hungry

I really envy people who say they dont , and who have loads of energy and even a feeling of euphoria

the hunger is less when im in ketosis but definitely still there sometimes , then other days i forget to have my mealpack becasue i dont feel hungry all day

first thing in the morning is worse for me

I'm ok until someone is eating around me and then my mouth starts watering and i feel hungry. My belly makes some really load rumbles sometimes though, its embarassing lol

I have a mixture of experiences in ketosis. I definitely get a bit of a high somedays with feelings of well-being. At the same time, I can feel a bit hungry, but like Bea said, I think it's my system 'remembering' bad habits -having no real sense of hunger or of being full!

despite ketosis, if you're under stress you will be producing cortisol, which will probably make you feel hungry. i am so much hungrier if i'm at work - it's really tough.

despite ketosis, if you're under stress you will be producing cortisol, which will probably make you feel hungry. i am so much hungrier if i'm at work - it's really tough.

That's an interesting fact. Sometimes i think it's just habit and boredom :rolleyes:

Well that makes sense,I have a maaaaad job with lots of responsibilities, and it must be the whole emotional part to it (I'm an emo eater) that makes me feel hungry, cis in fact,only notice now,that in the eve at home I don't have it! Hmmmmm

Back