Do you ever have two?

Drunk Tinkerbell

I had a shake for breakfast and for lunch and then for tea had a salmon fillet (naughty!) with salad. I was looking forward to my third shake but only have soups left (seeing consultant tomorrow). Arrgghh. I REALLY don't want a soup. Will it kill me to just have the two!?

And, does anyone else 'stretch' what they're allowed in the foods list? A couple of times I've had salmon which I know is not allowed but there's only so much chicken and white fish I can stomach!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I totaly hear ya Im on SS+ and I always chop a rasher of bacon up in my omlette and have a bit of ketchup with it....and 2 extra egg whites lol
You need to try force a shake down tho DT ...have you not heard me rant about when I was on CD years back and couldnt mangage 3 a day quite often and my hair started going all thin ???
NOT a good look lol
x

Mo-Jo said:
You need to try force a shake down tho DT ...have you not heard me rant about when I was on CD years back and couldnt mangage 3 a day quite often and my hair started going all thin ???
NOT a good look lol
x

But surely one day won't heard me? I fully appreciate that we're supposed to have three and the only reason I'm contemplating not having my third is because I reeeeeeeaaally don't want a soup!!! I always have my three so it's not like I'm making a habit of it.

Pleeeease don't make me have a soup! Bluuuuurrrggh!

I have has 650 cals today if that helps my case??!

I'll let you off it is late;p.
you will probly be awake all night if you have a shake now I bet too...when I did CD ages ago I got so I would rather have nothing than force a soup down...its just a realy bad habit to get into x

Thanks Hun, I hereby promise you I will make sure I have lots of stock and never do it again. I'd give anything for a shake now!!! Bloomin rank soups!!

i did this yesterday, had my two shakes and then had a peice of cod and small salad and never had another shake as just never wanted it x

Oh dear! You'd better slap our wrists!!!

In all seriousness, this post isn't condoning only having two products, but I'm sure once in a blue moon it won't hurt... :-/

Im not condoning it just I felt full and never wanted a shake and it was so warm I could not force it down, Im sure once in a blue moon will be fine x

Hey there, I do ss+ and it is VERY tempting to add to the food list! The last time I did cd I was 100% SS for 13 weeks, couldn't even comprehend breaking it, this time even though ss+ fits into my life much better it is more difficult to stick to I think? Food is in your life which makes cheating much easier.

Hey ho, I just have to get on with it!!

I have a few times, especially in the first week when I had a variety to try and found I couldn't stand the soups or porridge and couldn't even force them down. Now I only buy the chocolate ones and I actually look forward to my 3 shakes a day lol xxx

Back