Do you get sick of the food?

broxi

ButtErFly
Just wondering if you get fed up or bored of the food? Going to be ordering month next week and wondering if any of you have been on this any length of time if you get sick of the same old food or type of meals every day?

Hi broxi
just had a delivery with meals i 've not tried, but so far enjoyed most of them..
I thought some of the soups were a tad
to strong should have said they were tomato based..think it was minestrone..
some people dont like the nakd bars u get personally i like them just comes down to a matter of taste...:)

Hi broxi.
I'm into my 8th week of DC and if I'm completely honest, I have gotten bored/fed up with some of the dinners, so I've been replacing them with healthy alternatives. In a way I think this is a good thing because it's teaching me to choose the "right" kind of foods for myself. Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoy some of the meals and have my favourites, but I think as time goes on you realise you might be slightly going off some things. This may just be me though, as I have a tendency to get bored very easily lol.
I guess you'll just have to see for yourself though.
Good luck for when/if you start DC! :)

Hi Diversity, I'm looking at your losses which are fantastic by the way but I was just wondering if you knew why you gained this week. Were you off plan or did it just happen?

Thanks. :)
I was off plan for most of the weekend - nothing too severe but I ate way too many cookies and also it's my TOTM so that probably didn't help either.
I'm back on track now though and hoping for a loss next week.

How are you finding JUDDD?

JUDDD is easy but I've not lost weight so far but might be because I came off CD SS to do it and you always gain about 4lbs when you come off that. I am going to go with JUDDD to see if it works cos suits me as I have to sit round a table every lunch time and watch people eat a beautiful home cooked meal and can't heat DC soup up. But keep looking at the food in my box and really want to try it too. Your losses are good. I get paid on Thursday , a week today, so was going to order the month and get week free but will see how I'm doing with JUDDD by then.

Yep, I get bored. Been on and off DC for a year and losing weight in small packages. I mix it up with a bit of this and that and sometimes a month of Go Lower. Just to break up the boredom.

What's Go Lower like, Caroline? Is it very similar to DC?
broxi, I hope JUDDD brings you the results you want; it sounds like a good diet, mixing the calories up and whatnot. Let us know how it goes! :)

Go Lower is very similar to DC in that it is packaged food - but you just add green/white veg and a handful of berries. It's "low" carb (about 50g a day) hunter gatherer eating. I was on it for a while and lost a lot (about 2.5 stones) but then dad died and I regained plus some! It is expensive though - when I started there was no DC.

Back