do you measure?

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
If not.....then definitely start!

Since starting - my measurements have really changed! It helps give me something other than the scales to focus on too!

My cdc updated my measurements tonight:

Bust 47.5 now 39!!!! -8.5inches!!!!!
Waist 42 now 33!!!! -9inches!!!!!
Hips 54 now 43!!!! -11inches!!!!!

Crazy! (in a good way!)

About once a month. I like to see a good drop each time - so the longer the wait the better!

I could kick myself for not measuring when I started!!!!!

My CDC measured my waist only, but I know I've lost LOADS off my hips & thighs and some off my arms too...

Newbies measure now :) !!!!

.Nicki. said:
My cdc measured me last week when I started and I want to do it monthly. Thats brilliant inch loss, is that in 5 weeks?

Hehe! No!
I'm on part 2 of my journey! So 4st 3lb down!

A little update:

My cdc updated my measurements tonight:

Bust 47.5 now 38.5!!!! -9inches!!!!!
Waist 42 now 33!!!! -9inches!!!!!
Hips 54 now 42.5!!!! -11.5inches!!!!!

Hello - no I don't measure - at least not with a tape measure ! : ) I can only ever find a metal one anyway.
I just have certain clothes , new bits and old faves that either fit or don't. I have a pair of size 14 jeans from Edun that WILL fit me one day (wearing magic/miracle knickers ) xx

I get my CC to take my measurements on a 6 weekly basis :) well done on losing those inches :)

My CDC hasnt even offered to measure me...Im on SS+ and havent had a booklet or anything...little disappointing x

every 4 weeks here.

maxella - ask for this stuff. you employ your cdc, and she needs to please you or she knows she might lose your custom.

I text her and she said she doesnt advise to measure as it can be mis-leading....good job I got you lot to tell me about this sort of thing lol x

sorry to jump in here but can you tell me what her reason was for saying it can be misleading? it's more accurate than weight surely?
I'm just confused, don't want to be measured if its no good etc?? x

I think some people's measurements don't go down a lot to start with - especially if they're very large or if the were carrying a lot of internal fat.

There are times when the tape measure shows a loss but the scales don't, and vice versa. But as any true scientist knows, Measuring different aspects of change gives a clearer picture than one aspect alone.

Back