Do you think my Husband will notice?!

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
.....................he has been away for a month and I have lost 22lb since he last saw me...................not a lot of people have noticed to be honest, probably cause I have so much to loose, but I can see a difference in myself, or maybe its just in my head?!
Anyway whats the chances of him seeing a difference?! I really hope he does!! x

i would imagine he will see a difference i assume he will see 'more' of u than other people do, and with less attire, lol.
my hubby was the first to notice my weight loss last year on cambridge. in fact it wasnt that he saw the loss, he felt it.
he put his hands on my hips and felt a difference and commented. it felt soooo good.

.....................he has been away for a month and I have lost 22lb since he last saw me...................not a lot of people have noticed to be honest, probably cause I have so much to loose, but I can see a difference in myself, or maybe its just in my head?!
Anyway whats the chances of him seeing a difference?! I really hope he does!! x

it depends on your start weight for example ive lost 3 stone and not a soul has noticed lol ... so the fatter you are the less it shows i think till you have lost a good bit ....but if your not taht big 22 pounds will defoe show .... but dont be disheartend if he dosent hun ....men are blind at the best of times lol

normally hun i would say no becuase those that see you the most are usually the last to notice, but with you hun, Terry has been away for a month so i really think he will! Especially when your in the bedroom honey ;)
xx

I think he might notice. My boss, who sees me every day, mentioned the other day (when I had lost 8 lbs since I started) that she could see it. Probably because I've been so bloated with fluid retention etc, so I no longer feel like a balloon, lol!

Let us know what happens when he gets back - when does he come home?

Thanks Ladies, he comes home tonight! x

Oh good luck hun i am sure he will notice..... my partner notices all the time, and I have only lost just over stone just wear something maybe you woulnt usually wear to show your new figure off to him .... let us know what happens xx :)

Im sure he will do, anyway i should think you will be feeling happier about the weightloss so hubby should at least pick up on that!
Have a wonderful evening xxx

Hi, I'm sure he will notice. I was 16.13 (so almost the same as you) and have lost 22lbs too and am starting to get comments now so I am sure your fella will notice (mine does)

I am sure he will notice, especially since he knows you "better" than anyone else!! If he doesn't see it just from looking at you, he will probably notice when he come in for a cwtch! Sorry, hug.

Awesome weight loss too! x

He will notice, whether he mentions it is another matter, us men arnt so good at showing emotion or paying compliments. Very well done though. :)

I think he will hun, after not seeing you in a good while.
Let us know how you get on.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you but as someone else has said i'm sure you'll be feeling more confident and he'll notice that.

:D
XXX

Back